A unique formulation of natural ingredients that cleanses and refreshes your skin. It penetrates deep to gently remove dirt, grime and make-up. Enriched with Cucumber, to cool and soothe your skin, and Soapnut, to remove excess oil, it leaves your skin clean, healthy and glowing.
Price and Quantity: Rs.100 ($2) for 200ml
Directions: Apply in a circular motion on the face and neck. Wipe off with a moist cotton pad. Rinse with water and pat dry.
What I like?
- Its very gentle. Didn’t cause any allergies to the skin. May be because its herbal.
- Comes inexpensive with a huge quantity. Would last really long.
- It cleanses the makeup nicely without drying up the skin or making it oily.
- More than a make-up remover, it is a nice cleanser and takes off all the dirt and oil. Just use it on a moist cotton ball and wipe off your face. You would be surprised to see such dirt and grime on the cott on ball.
- It didn’t break me out.
- I love the smell of cucumbers in it. Its very refreshing in summers.
- It is not that effective when it comes to removing water-proof makeup. It can remove normal makeup quite nicely but it doesn’t work properly when it comes to removing stubborn water-proof mascaras and eyeliners.
- I tried it once on my eyes to remove the mascara I was wearing and it stung badly. Never again I used it on my eyes.
Recommendation- Being a sensitive skin girl, I like the fact it is herbal and gentle on your skin. If you are looking for a light cleanser to remove some makeup here and there without harming the skin, then go ahead.