Review, Price and Buy Online Moha Foot And Nail Cream
At this point I might start sounding like a broken record but I can’t stop saying it..I love winters! The weather is cozy, you get all your favourite festivals around this time, your home looks pretty and everything feels so much better. While I love everything about Winter, there is this teeny tiny problem of skin issues you get with the slight chill in the air. Well..not so teeny tiny but it’s quite manageable with the right skin care routine. And who are we, if not skin care experts! So I’m here to discuss dry hands and feet problems and how you can take care of it with just a little attention. I’m talking about this new brand I have been trying out for the last few months and loving the great results – Moha. And Moha Herbal foot Cream and Nail Care Cream has been such a huge help.
Moha Foot Care Cream:
A herbal solution for beautiful feet. Moha: Herbal Foot Care cream softens, soothes and protects foot skin from getting damaged, from cracked heels and dry feet. It deeply nourishes, moisturizes and repairs skin in just 5-days.
- Foot care cream enriched with aloe vera, papaya and peppermint
- Specially formulated to give you smoother softer feet from 1st usage
- Natural ingredients present provides intense hydration and protection
- Unisex product, can be used by both, men and women
Moha Nail Care Cream:
- Discover shiny, nourished and strong nails with moha: Nail Care Cream, powered with the goodness of Flaxseed oil and Almond oil
- Almond oil, rich in Vitamin A & E softens and nourishes the cuticles, promoting nail health and nourishment to dry hands.
- Flaxseed oil, full of essential nutrients like protein, iron, calcium, zinc, and magnesium helps nourish & strengthen dry or brittle nails, thus preventing them from cracking. And also promotes healthy nail growth.
- Creamy, Paraben-Free, Phthalate Free & Cruelty Free formula, perfect for manicure looking nails and hands.
- Heals nail’s health from the damages caused by detergent, color etc. chemicals
- Promotes healthy strength and growth
Moha foot cream comes in a tube packaging with a flip-top cap. It is pale yellow in colour with a thick creamy consistency which is expected out of foot creams. The scent is exactly what it says on the packaging, a mix of minty and herbs. The scent can be a personal thing but if you have a thing for strong herbal scents then you will like it.
How I use Moha Foot Care Cream is I apply a thick layer on my feet and massage, till absorbed. Then I wear my socks and go to bed. I repeat it daily as my night routine. Within 2-3 days your feet will started feeling soft and nice. The peeling of skin which I always get around this time of the year was treated! It works wonders for your feet and treats even cracked and dry heels.
Coming to Moha Nail Care Cream, the packaging caught my attention first. The labels and colouring looks like a cute painting, full points on that. The cream has a white colour with a thick creamy consistency. You only need a pea sized amount so it lasts long too. My nails are brittle and I often get sharp and dry cuticles. I started using this twice a day and it has helped quite a lot with healing the dryness.
I use it as a hand cream too because let’s be honest, who has time to keep tabs on different products. It makes my hand very soft the next minute of application. If you get angry, dry and sore cuticles then you will like this cream a lot.
Overall the duo has made my life a lot easier. I don’t have to deal with pesky dry hands and feet now.
Where to Buy it Online in India: www.moha.co.in and all e-comm portals like Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart, Smytten etc.
Price in India:
Foot Cream: Rs.140 for 50gm, Rs.250 for 100gm Here
Nail Cream: Rs.200 for 100gm Here