Shop Fashion Online and Save Time with StyleBuys
It is official, winter is here. There is a nip in the air, light sweaters are replacing the cotton shrugs, full sleeves taking over singlets, with warm and spicy snacks being craved for over crunchy salads and ice creams. Seasons. They are so fascinating. It amazes me how we reach out for certain type of clothes depending on the season. Summer makes us want to pick cool colors, wear the cropped tops and loose maxi dresses, bring out the naughty neons, peppy pinks and vibrant mauves. Come winter, we reach need our sweaters and jackets, find comfort in our warm fuzzy scarves, keep ourselves warm in knitted or leather gloves, and keep our color scheme soft and easy.
Regardless of the season, what is that one common dilemma for us, girls! Maybe, not for all, but for most of us. “What do I wear?” Yes, this question haunts us like no other. And, keeping up with the seasons, isn’t easy either. But, this winter, I might have just found the answer in Stylebuys
To give you a headstart, I’ve picked a few essentials (that I loved) to help plan your winter look. These ten picks, from Stylebuys, are my Winter Must Haves this year.
Winter Wardrobe Must Haves:
1. The never failing black dress is smart and oh-so-flattering! Black is one colour that can never go wrong. You can style it up for a glam night, or dress it down with your favorite pair of flats, and make it rock for a brunch with friends.
2. Adding some drama to the cardigan game this year, is this cascade sweater. Keep it flurry and striking, with this Cascade Cardigan.
3. Sometimes, all we need is a trendy jacket to throw over our tank top and jeans. This plaid beauty is your answer. Plaids are a classic. You can rarely go wrong with some plaid on. Okay, that was some bad rhyming, right there.
4. I love me some peplum, and this is such a gorgeous piece. It is another classic cut, which must adorn your winter wardrobe this year.
5. Keep it wrapped up, and save the chills with this knitted white scarf.
6. Boot up, zip it and walk with style. These Moonwalk boots are making me drool! How cool are these, right! If I had not splurged my “shopping budget” on some other things, I would have bought this right away. I can think of so many ways to style this. But, that can be for another post, another day!
7. What’s winter without some party glam! These glitter slip-on shoes are the bomb. Team them with a dress, or your jeans and they will rock at a party. (pssst…I own them and love them)
8. A lotion, an extra sweater, a warm fuzzy scarf, makeup pouch, and other tidbits are only a few things J us ladies have in our bag. Worry no more, this tote can take it all! Big bags are such a trend these days, and what better time than winter to lug this beauty around.
9. A statement necklace… need I say more? This one with those timeless pearls, will give you the “statement” look. This piece will go with your black dress, a peplum jacket top, and even the casual tank top and jeans look. Grab it, ladies! Of course, accessories are no as seasonal as apparel, but I think our summer looks call for less chunky pieces.
10. With muted colors, and all those woolens piled on, it’s time we give a pop to our outfit. And, here’s how. Just, ring in the color…ummmJ literally! I absolutely fell in love with this ring, and I knew it had to feature on this top ten list.
There it is, ladies. My picks from Stylebuys this winter. Few trendy ones and some classics, these top ten picks are easily wearable by all of us. So the next time you want to check out those new winter boots, dont go opening every freaking shopping website there is. Like you google all things knowledge, just search all things fashion on stylebuys and thank me later. Hope you like these and do share what you favorites are. Happy shopping!
By Contributor: Pooja B