Lakme Perfect Radiance Polishing Serum Review
By Contributor: Agnirupa
Lakme has come out with a couple of gorgeous products in their Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening range
Lakme Claims: Lakmé Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening™ Serum consists of Luminizing Vitamins that make your skin more even and radiant; while the Light Reflecting Pearls highlight your skin texture.
How to use: Light Time Massage your face with a dose of Lakmé Perfect Radiance Intense polishing Serum that instantly transforms from white to pink and corrects skin tone with each application to give you the glow you love. Follow it up with the lightweight gel style Lakmé Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening™ Light Crème that gives your skin a splash of hydration, making it softer and more even toned over time.
If you are familiar with the Youth Infinity serum launched by Lakme last year, this one is pretty much the same by packaging except for the colored body which was rich purple for the youth infinity range while it is a bright rosy pink with the similar lock-pump mechanism. The body is sturdy and travel friendly though the pump from the beginning is not behaving too well.
The texture is smooooth, light, soft and absolutely non-heavy or non-sticky/greasy and feels amazing to spread on skin, goes on nice and smooth and instantly acts as a pick-me-up for tired skin. It does lend a slight luminosity to skin and skin instantly feels dewy and hydrated without being oily!
The serum is pearly white in color which changes to pearly pink in contact with air as to the effects and claims of this polishing serum I am quite happy with it as I have seen my acne marks lightening up faster than before certainly and I have seen much less tan on my face this summer even though I go out every single day in this harsh sun.
The serum has the same faint flowery smell of the entire range and fades within moments of application.
Swatches in natural light
The pros of Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Polishing Serum :
- Sturdy packaging with a nice lock- pump mechanism which is very easy to carry around
- The texture is amazing, smooth and light and spreads evenly and smoothly on skin
- Absolutely non-oily/greasy on skin and does not feel heavy at all.
- Does not make my skin oily
- Did help to fade my blemishes faster than before and prevented me from getting a deep bad tan this summer <3
The cons of Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Polishing Serum:
- A tad pricey for Lakme but then it is a serum so I guess no point in cribbing
- The pump seems to be faltering already
Price: Rs.799 (same price of youth infinity serum)
VNA Rating: 4/5
Do I recommend? Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Polishing Serum is a lovely, non-sticky serum for the summers which does satisfy the claims to a certain extent and does not break me out or make my skin oily even in this hot humid weather is a must-have this summer, especially since it has brightened up my complexion somewhat and lightened my acne marks. Do pick this one up!
- Lakme 9 to 5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen SPF 50 Review
- Lakme Gloss Addict, Overnight Mask, Reflection Serum, Gel Creme
- Best Lakme Lipglosses in India
- Lakme CC Cream Review
- Lakme Lipstick Exchange Offer
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Pink Bureau Review