The enzymes in Gooseberry pulp combine with Red Tamarind to dissolve dull, dead cells, revealing the healthy radiant skin underneath. Jojoba beeds is enveloped in this creamy blend of nourishing oils and butters, spiked with warm, aromatic essential oils for a soothing treat
- It leaves skin very smooth and soft to touch.
- It makes my skin look fresh and glowy. So it does polish. Like the way you polish your shoes and they shine….okay whatever! You know what I mean right?
- Its very creamy in texture. I’ve combination skin but it never broke me out. I’m guessing it would suit dry skin very well too.
- The natural ingredient list.
- The granules are sparse and not at all coarse. So it isn’t that effective as a scrub. So what I do is use my HG scrub first and later polish my face with this polisher. But it can be tedious to use two different products.
- I did not use it on my body since it’s too mild for that.