Bobbi Brown Art Sticks swatches: Bright Raspberry, Dusty Pink, Harlow Red, Sunset Orange, Cassis, Rose Brown, Cherrywood, Electric Pink
Last month I was invited by the Bobbi Brown team to their newly opened store in Ambience Mall, Gurgaon to have a look at the store and try out the new collections for the summer. Bobbi Brown Regional Beauty Expert Eliano Bou Assi was also present there who showcased and demonstrated the new chubby lip pencil crayons called the Art Sticks which are launched in 8 shades. Since I arrived at the store early so I got to play around with the stuff and I ended up trying out Sunset Orange on myself..gorgeous! I have swatches of the new gel liner pencils as well as the Nectar and Nude collection which I will show you in the upcoming posts. But for now let’s look at all the swatches of the Art Sticks I got for you.
Bobbi Brown Art Sticks shades:
1. Cherrywood: A soft nude brown. Will work for darker Indian skin tones.
2. Sunset Orange: Bright red based orange. My favourite out of all the shades. Well its no secret as I love orange!
3. Dusty Pink: A warm pink nude. Looks ordinary in the swatch but totally works on my face. Another love.
4. Bright Raspberry: A blue based berry pink. Good for all skin tones and totally a summer shade.
5. Electric Pink: A warm bright pink with some neutral tones to it. If Dusty Pink is too subtle for you and Bright Raspberry too bright then this is middle path.
6. Harlow Red: A bright red to rock those winged liners and clean face look.
7. Cassis: A berry toned brown. Honestly not a fan of this one.
8. Rose Brown: A proper brown shade but doesn’t look muddy. Good for mature ladies who shy away from colours!
All the shades have been designed keeping the yellow Indian skin tones in mind. From fair to dark, I think every skin tone can find a shade which would work for the. That’s what I love the most about Bobbi Brown. They don’t churn out shades only keeping our western counterparts in mind. And that’s an international brand..when a lot of our desi Indian brands fail to do it!
I tried Cherrywood on my lips. It works as both as a lip liner and lipstick. And it comes with a sharpener so you can always keep the edge pointy. The texture is creamy matte. According to Eliano Bou Assi these can also be used as blushes. He tried the same shade on my cheeks as well..needs a little effort in blending because of the matte texture but comes out beautifully. I’m currently testing them out so the reviews will be up on blog soon.
Btw I also tried a lip balm before applying the Art Stick and people its one of the best lip balms I’ve ever tried. I wore it for approx 30 seconds before wiping it off and the Art Stick gilded on it like butter and my lips were hydrated all day. I don’t know the exact name..grrrr I was to busy with the colourful makeup to pay attention to a plain old lip balm. Mental note: check out the lip balm name when you are at the Bobbi Brown store next!
Overall I loved most of the shades from the Art Sticks. Look out for the review and more swatches of the new collections.
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Review
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Kajal Liner Black Amethyst Review
- Bobbi Brown Salmon Lipcolor Review
- Bobbi Brown Pink Lily Creamy Matte Lip Color Review
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Sultry Review
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Broadest Berry Review
29 thoughts on “Preview and Swatches of All 8 Shades: Bobbi Brown Art Sticks”
I really liked all the shades. So perfect for Indian Skin Tones.
These are so so pretty! Electric Pink was my favorite!
actually i loved them all!
I loved the sunset orange shade! pretty ones :)
Dusty pink is my pick.
mine too :)
Very pretty shades ^_^ . Electric pink is my favorite :D
Loved the dusty pink..any any idea anshita if we can get them online on some site?
Oh my!!! Those are such pretty colours!!! I love Bobbi brown!! But i always thought that their line was on a more subtle side. But wow, these sticks are amazing!!!
I loved the shade in sunset orange. Even bright Raspberry is so pretty. :)
I have my eye on Bright Raspberry and Cassis! :)
so pretttyyyy !!!!
so prettyy !!!
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your
blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope
you write again very soon!
I visit daily a few web pages and information sites to read articles
or reviews, except this webpage provides feature based posts.
I get pleasure from, cause I found exactly what I was taking a look for.
You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have
a great day. Bye