Hi Beauties! Today I’m going to review the much raved about Ponds TM.
Price: Rs. 215 ($4.5)
My Ratings? 4.5
What is says?
Experience the dual power of anti-ageing skincare with a natural “no makeup” finish with our lightweight, tinted anti-ageing moisturizer. With super-fine colorspheres to even out your skin tone and the same active ingredients of one of our best anti-ageing moisturizer, Advanced CLA Complex + SPF 15 PA++ for that smooth, natural finish with a luminous radiant glow.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores
- Conceals to minimize age spots
- Gives a natural,”no make-up” finish
How to apply?
- Wash your face with water as you normally do.
- Apply evenly over thoroughly cleansed face.
- Sheer Ivory 01
- Sheer Rose 02
- Sheer Honey 03- I got this one for myself
Price: Rs. 215 ($4.5)
Below are some swatches I took:
|ponds tm unblended|
|the after effects. notice the radiance?|
- The packaging. It comes in a really tiny miny bottle. As, you can see in the pics, it fits perfectly in my palm.
- It didnt break me out!! :))
- It has got tint + moisture + spf. So, you dont need so many products if you have this one.
- The coverage- the coverage is builable and is neither too light nor too heavy. It evens out your skin beautifully.
- It blends so easily without any effort. You can use your fingers, foundation brush, strippling brush or a makeup sponge- anything would do.
- All you need is a pea- sized amount for your entire face..magical!
- Moisturisation. Even in Delhi winters, it works perfectly.
- Has got an added advantage of SPF 15.
- It has got a great staying power. Stays on your face even after a whole day.
- No dry patches around the nose and mouth which foundations can give sometimes.
- Isnt greasy. Gives a semi dewy and semi matte finish.
- My skin became really smooth and soft after using it.
What I dont like about it:
- Limited shade selection. Do try in the store first.
- The SPF content is very low. You should atleast go for 30.
- The quantity is less for the price. Anyway, since you need a very less amount its not an issue.
- Doesnt hides your blemishes and marks. Just makes them appear lighter.
- Oily beauties would need some compact powder to set it.
- No anti-ageing effects as per I know.
My Ratings? 4.5
Repurchase? YES YES YES!! A must have in my bag now.
20 thoughts on “Ponds Age Miracle Anti-Ageing Tinted Moisturiser Review”
I heard a lot about this one too. But haven’t tried it yet. I use the L’Oreal Corrective fluid which is good too.
Yor echoing “YES” has made me want this moisturizer now. I am so confused!!
i love this !!
everyone seems to love this, but I never bought this as its no good for oily skin. I wish they had some alternative formula for oily skin!
This is sooooooooooo good like i can even imagine my life without this product …its moisturizing and gives like nice evening out of complexion- definitely a keeper
I know you are a sleeper who dozes for hours and hours: by one of your posts. But you too keep yourself awake like? anyways you are darling for DITTO. Everytime something matches, it leaves a smile … lol
I am so in love with this product just after reading the great reviews.. and I am vying to get my hands on it.. unfortunately I cannot find it./ please please help me find it.. I stay in delhi.. please please… I have looked a lot! Can’t find it.. have they stopped making it???
even I have combi oily skin. but cant think of a day without applyingmy TM. in fact I ve used bitique TM which was too heavy for me.
ponds TM rockzzz
I bought this awhile ago and forgot all about it and thanks to your rave reviews, I am now really tempted to use it! I hope it’s really that awesome. Thanks!
I just bought this! Thanks for the lovely review :D
You have mentioned very interesting points! ps nice internet site.
Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!
Excellent site. Lots of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks on your sweat!
Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.
I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web smart so I’m not 100 sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it
Very interesting info !Perfect just what I was searching for!
Thankyou for this post, I am a big fan of this internet site would like to keep updated.
Yay google is my king assisted me to find this great site! .
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also consult with my web site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract among us!