Review and Price of Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer in 3 Shades
I hope you are enjoying THE ONE series on VNA. Well if not then you better st art because I have a lot of stuff to show you guys. I’m finishing off the base makeup reviews first so we can move to much exciting and colourful things (ahem..eyeshadows!) You can see my reviews and swatches of Eyeliner Stylos and Illuskin Foundation in 4 shades. Today I have the Oriflame Illuskin Concealer in 3 shades: Fair Light, Nude Pink and Nude Beige.
Oriflame concealer comes in a tube packaging which is very convenient and the small nozzle makes sure you don’t waste any product. Its quite travel friendly too.
The texture is of medium consistency i.e neither thick nor runny. I prefer liquid concealers over stick ones because I somehow find the stick ones difficult to blend. Since you are only supposed to dab your concealer instead of blending so the liquid ones make my life a whole lot easier. This one too is very easy to blend. I prefer my fingers with it but you can use a concealer brush too. It settles to a matte finish which I like as it will work in summers too. In winters I suggest you to use an under eye cream first
The coverage is sheer to medium. Its more of an under eye concealer cum brightener than a spot concealer. I don’t have much of dark circles so its perfect for me. The difference is nothing dramatic so if you have dark shadows under your eyes then I would suggest you to go for something heavier. But for girls looking for an easy everyday light concealer which won’t take more than 15 seconds of their time in the morning then this is THE ONE for you.
It comes in 3 Shades: from left to right
1. Oriflame Fair Light:
Its the lightest shade available with yellow tones. A good match for girls NC 30 or less.
2. Nude Pink:
Its the same as Fair Light but with pink under tones.
3. Nude Beige:
THE ONE for me! Perfect amount of yellow to go with my NC 37 Indian skin. Although girls darker than NC 40 won’t find a match.
Pros of Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer:
- Light runny texture which makes blending very easy
- Sets to a matte finish so good for warmer months
- Doesn’t crease or turn patchy or cakey
- Lasts for a fairly decent amount of time in this cold weather
- Sheer to medium coverage which looks natural and works for daily wear
Cons of Oriflame The One Illuskin Concealer:
- No shades available for darker skin.
- Won’t hide heavy dark circles
VNA Rating: 4/5
So is it for you? Its a light everyday fuss free concealer which is easy to work with and doesn’t require a lot of time in blending. If you are looking for a daily sheer concealer for college or office wear then do check out the swatches to find your perfect match.
- MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
- Colorbar Instant Coverup Stick Concealer
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Concealer
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
- Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealer
- Kryolan Brush On Concealer
- Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Creme
- Concealer For Very Oily Skin
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer
Product sent by brand