Organic Harvest Exfoliating Face Scrub Review
By Contributor: Agnirupa
Whats with the monsoons? Why don’t they just leave me, my combination oily skin and limpy hair alone and go!! In such hard times of course, I never ever skip my meticulous skin regime which consists of a proper scrubbing at least thrice a week. No matter what the experts say, my peeping pimples and blackheads remain ready to pop out as soon as I start neglecting a proper scrub. So I jumped when given a chance to try and review the new exfoliating face scrub by Organic Harvest! Was it worth it?
Organic Harvest Claims: This PH balanced formula has olive oil derivative, lime essential oil and natural plant derived actives, with NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factors). Its irregular-shaped granules, which are soft enough to prevent scratches on the skin, remove dull surface cells, black heads, white heads and dead skin gently but generously. It prevents skin damage and enhances fairness to give your skin a flawless satin finish.
The organic harvest scrub comes packaged in a sturdy wide-mouthed transparent tub with a white screw top for easy scooping out of the product. However, I have hygiene issues with the tub packaging though it is ok enough to carry around!
The consistency is fluffy, cream-like (shaving foam more precisely) blue and white in color w ith a slightly masculine musky smell which I don’t love much but its not overwhelming either and fades quite soon. Being smooth and fluffy, it goes on skin very easily and feels quite fresh and minty.
The scrubbing granules are simple yet effective, consisting of various sizes and I do love a vigorous scrub for my gritty face. My face feels so soft, smooth and supple after washing this off along with an added glow. And absolutely no greasiness/heaviness!
I use it thrice a week and it has helped in a slight reduction of my recurring whiteheads and slightly rough patches around my nose! For very sensitive skins however, I would advise you to not use it more than twice a week.
The pros of Organic Harvest Exfoliating Face Scrub:
- Sturdy, wide-mouthed tub packaging
- Fluffy, light and smooth shaving foam like consistency!
- Spreads smoothly on skin and easy to wash off
- Contains many differently shaped granules which provides effective yet gentle scrubbing.
- Does lend a slight glow to skin
- Skin looks and feels soft and supple
- Has kept my recurring whiteheads in check.
- Did not break me out at all
The cons of Organic Harvest Face Scrub:
- The slight masculine smell may be a put off
- Packaging is definitely unhygienic.
Price: Rs. 445
VNA Rating: 4/5
Do I recommend? Organic Harvest Exfoliating Face Scrub comes with an impressive natural ingredient list. For such effective products, the organic harvest army is reaping kudos from every place and this is no exception. A fresh smooth and light scrub, easily washed off to reveal softer and smoother skin and keep dullness and blackheads/whiteheads in check. And the tub will last you a long long time!
- Organic Harvest Sunscreen SPF60 Review
- Best Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin
- Organic Harvest 3 In 1 Face Wash Review
- Best Toners in India For Large Pores
- Best Anti-Acne Creams in India
- Best Face Washes for Oily Skin in India