Organic Harvest 3 In 1 Face Wash Review
By Contributor: Agnirupa
Like most other beauty bloggers I am also enthusiastic about chemical free organic products which work and unfortunately, except from a very few brands, these wishes mostly remain unfulfilled. I h ave been eyeing organic harvest
Organic Harvest Claims: A Paraben free formula which cleanses, scrubs, and provides whitening to your skin. The active used in this face wash is pure Ribose, a natural pentose obtained by biotechnology from corn seed sugars. It restores energy to the skin for a global anti-aging action. It has irregular-shaped granules which are soft enough to prevent scratches on the skin.
This 3 in 1 face wash comes in a dark opaque forest green plastic tube with a secure plastic flip-top cap which makes it light and easy to carry around and use. I have traveled with it on a weekend trip and have observed no spillage.
It is a aqua blue greenish gel in texture with a lot of tiny granules which are definitely not harsh but do the scrubbing job pretty well. I am a sucker for scrubs and if I could I would have used one on my skin every single day! (ok ok I know that’s not good for skin!)
In this hot humid weather, I just take a little pea sized drop of this face wash and apply gently on my moist face, rotating gently to let that scrub particles work and then rinse off thoroughly.
After rinsing off, my face feels neither parched or stretchy or like it has a greasy/heavy residue or film on skin (I have very oily combination skin btw) it looks bright and feels soft and supple leaving behind no trace of oil, dirt or makeup on face (I checked with Clinique toner to be absolutely sure)
The smell is herbal and quite strong but not something one would hate and it goes away in a few minutes. I haven’t noticed any skin lightening or tan fading in these 2 weeks of use but I am still hopeful!
Swatches- oopps I squeezed a huge dollop
The pros of Organic Harvest 3 In 1 Face Wash:
- Convenient, plastic tube packaging with a sturdy flip-top cap- easy to carry and use.
- Only a small pea-sized drop of the face wash is needed for the entire face
- Effective scrubbing granules which are not at all harsh or abrasive on skin.
- Results in balanced soft, supple and clean skin
- Does not dry out skin or leave behind stretchy uncomfortable feeling.
- Free from harmful chemicals and comes with an impressive ingredient list.
The cons of Organic Harvest 3 In 1 Face Wash:
- Price is a bit on the higher side.
- Despite *whitening* claims, I found no effect on my tan
VNA Rating: 4/5
Do I recommend? Organic harvest is one of the few brands which consists of mineral oil, paraben free natural products derived from plant sources and I am very impressed with my new product after trying it out! It is a hybrid between gel and scrub, is an effective scrub and cleanses skin from all dirt and grime leaving my face soft and supple!
- Organic Harvest Sunscreen Review
- Best Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin
- Best Toners in India For Acne Prone Skin
- Best Anti-Acne Creams in India
- Best Face Washes for Oily Skin in India
- Best Face Washes for Dry Skin in India