Orange Makeup Collection of Lipsticks, Nail Polishes, Eyeshadows
Yes I Sin. I admit. Gluttony is my sin. But I’m trying to work on it okay (this festive season is not of much help you know). But that’s not the point of today’s post. Gluttony is represented by my current favourite colour – orange. And in the spirit of Halloween I decided to “show off” all my favourite orange makeup items in my vanity case. There used to be more until…I sold them all in my blog sale *hides face*. I’m still in the shock phase. You get all excited and hold a blog sale and sell off all your makeup at throw away prices..and the next morning you realise the gravity of what you have done. And then you mope all day. I almost wanted to call all the girls and beg for my makeup. Yes!
Anyway, here are the things I do have and love to bits. Being a lipstick girl, most of them are lipsticks, lip gloss, lip balms, lip tints, etc.
I totally forgot to number them. But I’m listing down all the products:
1. Sleek Acid idivine palette – that neon orange is hardly used but just looking at it lifts my mood
2. Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Papaya: click for the swatches
3. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Coral Kiss – hardly any tint
4. MUA Power Pout Justify (review soon)
5. Faces Fire Stick Matte Nail Polish – click for my NOTD with it
6. Avon Speed Dry+ Orange You Quick – click for my manicure
7. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Lush Tangerine
8. Nyx Orange Cream Blush : click for my review and swatches
9. Inglot Freedom System Blush #32 : review soon
Now coming to the orange lipsticks (from left to right)
10. L’Oreal Burning Sunset Lipstick: click for my review
12. Avon Totally Kissable Caressing Coral : click for my lip swatches
13. Colorbar Obsessed Orange Lipstick: click for the review
14. Maybelline Bold Matte 2: click for review
15. Maybelline Bold Matte 3: click for review
16. Deborah Milano Atomic Red #3: click for review (extreme left)
From extreme right:
17. Avon Simply Pretty Mango Mania: pretty brick orange shade
18. Colorbar Peach Crush: click for review
19. Colorbar Peach Tango: too shimmery for my taste. Do you want a review?
Oh how I wished I had included one more item..to round it up..19 looks kinda incomplete
Other amazing orange items from VNA archives:
20. Kryolan Orange Corrector Concealer: click for review
21. Mac Vegas Volt: click for swatches
22. Orange Bridal Lehenga: click for the full post
24. Mac Chili Lipstick: amazing orange red shade
27. Mac Retro Matte Dangerous Lipstick: you gotta see it to believe it!
36. OOTD: Coral Top
I wish we could Trick or Treat here in India. I’m gonna celebrate my Halloween watching Breaking Bad. Yup I’m hooked. Honestly my brother had to force me from sleeping during the first 2 episodes but after that it picked up speed and… 3 nights later I’m on season 2. Yo man!