Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Tinted Lip Balms in Cherry, Strawberry, Peach and Vanilla
Lakme just launched new lip balms..ofcourse we expected it to because its winters and nearly every brand is coming up with its winter range of lip balms and cold creams. In summers lakme launched 9 to 5 Crease Less Lip Balm which we have review on. For winters its the Lip Love Balm and Crease Less Creme Lipsticks apart from the oldies Peach Milk Fruit Moisturizer and Sk in Gloss Winter Intense Moisturizing Cream
. These ones are supposed to be tinted like the old range of lip love conditioners but these come in a stick with a different price tag so let’s see what Lakme has to say. Oh btw Shraddha Kapoor is the face of this range!
Lakme Lip Love Lip Balms
Say hello to Lakme’s newest offering, Lip Love Lip Care – a range of dual core lip balms, the first of its kind in India. Available in 4 flavours – Cherry, Strawberry, Peach and Vanilla. Lip Love is ‘a little tint with lots of love‘. Keep those lips moisturized and protected with a winning combination of a luscious creamy core along with a hint of tint and SPF 15. Lakme’s Lip Love tinted sticks are here to make sure you enjoy the best of both worlds!
Luxurious creamy core moisturises your lips
Tinted sticks with balmy cores
Creamy inner core that offers superior moisturisation for soft and supple lips.
Outer swirl of colour that gives your lips a lovely tint.
SPF 15 protects your lips from sun damage.
Super moisturising lip balms available in four variants – Cherry, Vanilla, Strawberry and Peach
Usage Instructions for Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Balms
- Step 1: Twist up the stick so that the dual core balm is visible
- Step 2 : Use one hand to start at the corner of your bottom lip and work your way to the other side
- Step 3: Repeat the same for your upper lip as well
- Step 4: Apply evenly and liberally as often as needed
Shades Available: Vanilla, Cherry, Peach, Strawberry
Beefore the reviews and swatches start coming on VNA, our initial take is that these are supposed to rival the Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Shock Pop Lip Balms. Vanilla would be clear with Cherry being the most pigmented. But let us test them out before giving our final verdict on it.
- Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm Pomegranate
- Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care
- Maybelline Baby Lips Berry Crush
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Review
- Lakme Skin Gloss Gel Creme Price
- Lakme Skin Gloss Reflection Serum Price
- Lakme Skin Gloss Overnight Mask
- TV Ad Makeup Look using Lakme Eyeconic White
- Review Lakme Perfect Radiance Polishing Serum
- Lakme Intense Whitening Light Creme Review
Which is your favourite shade from Lakme Lip Love Care Balms? Share your views with us.