Review and Price of Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
By Contributor: Mamta
Don’t we all love skincare products that Multi task, I sure do. We all know the importance of cleansing skin really well like thoroughly well at night to take off any of the makeup even if it’s just the basic everyday makeup like bb creams, sunscreen, compact ,kajal ,etc because of course not only is it bad for skin but is also a cause for breakouts at times. Here I will review an amazing facewash that Neutrogena recently launched in India which promises to be a cleanser and makeup remover in one called the Fresh Foaming Cleanser.
Neutrogena Claims: Fresh Foaming Cleanser is a cleanser and makeup remover in one.
Removing makeup before you go to bed has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested formula effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes eye makeup, without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. No more raccoon eyes! It rinses completely and won’t leave any pore-clogging residue. Forget the excuses and get refreshingly clean skin and complete makeup removal in one step.
The packaging is typical of most Neutrogena cleaners, it comes in light blue bottle with a white pump dispenser. It is very user friendly but not ideal for travelling thanks to the bulky bottle and pump dispenser. The cleaner is a pearly liquid with medium consistency, one full pump is enough for face.
It claims to be Soap free which I feel is true as in spite the name the cleanser itself is not very foaming, but produces enough lather when mixed with water to remove all the makeup. It does an amazing work at breaking down almost all my makeup be it foundations, bb creams, concealer, eye shadow, kohl, mascara almost everything including waterproof makeup. I only use the regular bi phase makeup remover with it to remove the kohl on my waterline and tight line of course, but apart from that this cleanser takes care of everything and does not sting when used around the eyes.
It removes any of the base makeup in a go without much rubbing but for stubborn eyeliners like Maybelline gel liner I need wee bit more of efforts to remove all the traces. It is very gentle on skin and has never irritated my sensitive skin. I haven’t seen any extra breakouts with a month of using it daily. It cleanses skin deep within removing all the dirt and extra oil giving that clean feeling without ripping off moisture from my combination skin or any stretchy feeling and unclogs pores. There are no last traces left behind that my toner picks and skin feels fresh and clean. Other Neutrogena cleansers I have tried before haven’t worked that well for my sensitive skin but this one works fabulously for me.
What I like about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser:
- Cleanses skin deep within.
- Removes all the dirt and excess oil.
- Removes almost all the makeup including waterproof version.
- Skin feels fresh and clean without any stretchy feeling or dryness.
- Works well for my sensitive skin without causing breakouts.
- Leaves behind no last traces.
- Price is reasonable one bottle will last fairly long.
- Convenient to use pump dispenser.
What I don’t like about Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser:
- Needs a bit of efforts to remove stubborn eye liner.
- Packaging is not travel friendly.
VNA Rating: 4.5/5
Do I recommend? Oh Yes, it fulfils all the claims and works amazingly at cleansing my sensitive skin so well. Honestly I wasn’t really expecting it to be this efficient in removing heavy makeup too but it sure works, I don’t mind using a separate eye makeup remover just to take off that stubborn liner from my waterline, as this cleanser has covered everything else and removing makeup has never been easier!
- Face Wash for Dry Skin in Winter
- Lakme Skin Gloss Facial Foam
- Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup
- Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion Review
- Ponds White Beauty Facewash
- Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Face Wash
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
- Lotus Herbals Neem Face Wash
- Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk
- Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron