Give your skin a fresh soothing glow with the Jasmine Sugar Body Scrub. Enriched with jasmine oil, it actively tones dry, greasy, irritated and sensitive skin. It enhances your skin’s elasticity, assists with stretch marks and also reduces scarring. Brown sugar acts as a natural exfoliater to get rid of dead skin and other impurities. In shower or bath, spread the scrub over your entire body. Rub into skin to exfoliate and then rinse well. Floral fragrance will linger on your skin. Recommended usage- 2-3 times a week.
Price: Rs.1495 ($25)
- The floral jasmine fragrance. I generally tend towards aquatic but this one smells very very pleasant. It refreshes you after a long day at college.
- Its a brown sugar scrub but not at all coarse, in fact I think its mild enough to use everyday. I’ve sensitive skin and it has done no harm to it.
- It makes your skin look instantly radiant and brighter after using it. I used it on my one arm to try it and my mother could tell which arm it was.
- It makes your skin super smooth and soft to touch.
- It has helped me with in grown hair.
- Washes off pretty nicely, no greasy layers.
- Doesn’t dries your skin. You don’t have to rush to grab your bottle of moisturizer immediately.
- Oh the quantity. It is a giant tub!
- Its so rare that I don’t find a single fault in a product, this is definitely one of them.
My Ratings: 5/5
Re-purchase? I want to but the price makes me think again! On second thoughts I think I would go for it since the quantity is so huge. But I first want to try the coco body scrub everyone is raving about.