Anything with tea tree is bound to attract me. Most of the products I use have tea tree in them in some or the other form. I generally don’t use hair creams and this is the first time I’m trying one. Before I tell you my views on the product, let me mention my hair stats to you so that its easier for you to make your decision.
Hair Stats: Healthy, silky, nourished hair with a slight dandruff problem. (the only low-maintenance asset I have!)
Now you are clear with my hair type, lets get on to the review:
What it claims?
Treat your hair to our nourishing goodness of our leave-on Tea Tree hair nourishing cream. It contains tea tree oil that promotes healthy scalp, leaving your hair revitalized and shiny. It also treats scalp infections and fights dandruff.
Directions : Apply a small amount of this unisex cream to damp hair. Style as required.
Price: Rs.325 (7$)
What I like about the cream:
- I use it after shampooing and apply to slightly damp hair and it detangles my hair really well. I just use a comb once and tadaa.
- It makes hair really smooth and soft. No frizz.
- The product is very creamy, as you can see in the swatch, so it spre ads easily.
- It has replaced my hair conditioner. I don’t need to use any after this.
- It has helped me slightly with my dandruff too over the last 2 weeks.
- You just need a small amount to cover your entire hair. So the tube will last really long.
- It doesn’t make your hair oily or greasy. You just need to know the right amount you should use. I normally have to wash my hair after 4-5 days (yes! I’m that lazy. I don’t like shampooing until my hair beg for it!) and with this cream on it becomes 3-4 days. No problem you see.
What I don’t like:
- The smell! It smells medicinal or may be its the tea tree. But its really strong and you cannot avoid it. Although it gets milder after sometime( a few hours may be!)
My Rating: 3.5/5
Re- purchase? I don’t need to purchase this since my hair are already fine to begin with. But I suggest it to those who have dandruff problems combined with dry or unmanageable hair. But buy it only if you can handle such strong smells.
Disclaimer: Product sent by the PR for review purposes. My review is 100% honest.
5 thoughts on “The Nature’s Co. Tea Tree Hair Nourishing Cream Review”
that looks nice..
if u r putting it on hair howz it helping ur dandruff…….dandruff is a scalp prob rt…or can u put this all over hair and not just on the hair shaft
@anju i do put it on my scalp n massage it n leave it on
Love your blog! Im a new follower. Follw me too?? http://rinamarie03.blogspot.com/
I wonder how I had missed the post I have been waiting for. This looks like a good investment. Styling? Is it heat protective?