I HATE beauty parlours. There’s something about the atmosphere that repels me. So I try to make a mini-parlour at home. Smart, no? I could do everything at home- hair waxing (thanks to cold wax strips), facials, blackheads, etc. (Ya I know its tough being a girl).
BUT the facial hair always used to escape. Annoying little monstors. I can’t bleach my face because me skin is very sens itive. So I had to drag myself to those parlours every 20days to get the threading job done. I hate plucking my eye brows…it hurts! Plus it takes ages.
So I would go to parlours to have someone do my eyebrows and thread the upper lip.
|Spring Hair Removal Tool|
I hauled some hair tools and accessories from bornpretty a while back. This cute pink thing removes every bit of hair on my face.
Why I prefer it over any other hair removal method?
- It pulls out hair from the roots so they won’t grow back soon. Neither will be they thicker.
- Saves you from hot burning wax! (If you don’t know, we have special type of wax for hair called katori wax)
- Its easy and quick. It grabs a bunch of hair at a time….so itsn’t a slow poison!
- You don’t treat your skin with any harsh chemicals unlike bleaching or hair removal creams.
- You can carry it in your bag and take it everywhere.
- Saves you some bucks and more important that routine parlour visit!
|facial hair removal at home|
How to use the Spring It Epilator?
- Take the spring and make an inverted U, like in the picture above.
- Now bring this to the area you need to remove hair from say your cheeks.
- Hold both the handles in either hand and start rotating those handles in opposite directions with your thumb.
- And at the same time start moving the tool in an upward direction. So now you are both rotating the handle and moving the tool at the same time. (The rotation will make hair get stuck in the spring and the upward motion will pull them out so make sure you do it quick)
|Women hair removal|
And its done! Go to each section of your face like upper lips, chin, cheeks, forehead to work on the hair. I don’t advice you to do your brows with it. And anyway the eye area is so small that you can’t fit it in there and roll. Also clean it free off any hair after every use. The spring is supposed to work for atleast an year before it wears out.
Price: Its dirt cheap at less than $2
Does it hurt?…..ummm..ok yes it does! Come on you are pulling your hair out of the roots, what do you expect? But no pain no gain honey.
So is it for you? Are you a girl? Then you do!
Ohhh but I still gotta go parlour for those brows…only if I could pluck.