To start with let’s talk about my favourite beauty products from last two months.
1. Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Orange: Not the in-your-face orange like it looks like in the pan but a happy peach orange which flatters all skin tones specially medium and darker.
2. L’Oreal Lipstick Burning Sunset: Another orange but this likes attention and makes heads turn when you go out wearing it. It was recently launched with the Cannes L’OR Electric range. Click to see me wearing it .
4. Neutrogena Sunblock SPF 50+ : One of my favourite sunscreens ever. Gives great protection from the angry sun for atleast 3hrs. But after that you have to re-apply. Will review it sometime.
5. Kerastase Elixir Ultime: A great multi-tasking oil which can be used like a hair conditioner, serum, leave-in conditioner, pre-wash treatment, etc. Here I’ve posted a before-after photo of me wearing it.
6. The Body Shop Bath Gloves: Yes! Move over loofahs because now we have these gloves to scrub away all the dead skin while you enjoy your favourite body wash in the shower. Saves time!
7. Little Black Dress Talc: I got it to layer with my LBD perfume and body cream. The fragrance is sexy, feminine and alluring! Loooove!
8. L’Oreal Super Liner Luminizer in Dark Sapphire: My favourite coloured liner currently. Its a bejeweled blue which flatters my dark brown eyes a lot. The wand is super easy to use. Check how it looks on my eyes.
9. Faces Sparkle Dust in Gold: Goes well with Indian outfits and a super hit when it comes to wedding makeups. Its like all my sisters say “Oh please pass on the sparkle dust…I better dust some more”!
10. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Dark Sapphire: the colour matches with the Super Liner Luminizer I mentioned above. And oh its one of THE best eye shadows I’ve ever used. Did I say that I just loveee the colour?
That was a long list! I never realized while using that there are so many products I go back to. And you must wait to see my June favourites, I will try clicking some pictures tomorrow.
In the mean time tell me if you have anything in common with me? If not then what were your favourites?