Hi Stuti! I hope I’m not really late and the wedding hasn’t already passed! The saree looks exactly like mine but mine is more sheer and more red. But yours is super pretty too. Now I want a saree in this hot pink too. As for your queries, here they are:
- For the lipstick you are going in the right direction. Not only is the Maybelline Superstay Stay with me Coral a very pretty colour to wear but it’s long-staying too. If you want other options then you could try Mac Impassioned, Deborah Milano Red Shade No.9 and Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa. And keep a gloss handy in your clutch to moisturize your lips once those matte lipsticks start getting uncomfortably dry.
- For the pink coral blush, I whole heartily recommend my HG Lakme Absolute Day Blushes (click to see how it looks on me).
- Ah the foundation trouble. It takes ages before you finally hit you HG. Now you already have Lotus Purestay foundation. Its the spf in it that gives the white cast. To minimize the effect:
- you can add a few drops of a darker or non spf foundation to the Lotus Purestay one.
- Use as little as possible. Take one area like say cheeks and use very little and cover the whole face like that. If you need more coverage, go again like that thus building your foundation in layers.
- Then take a damp sponge and pat you face with it. It will take out the excess.
- Then warm your hands and bury your face in your hands for a few seconds. This will set the foundation.
- Powder your face with some good loose powder. If your foundation is lighter, than the right shade of powder will correct the problem. I use Mac Masf natural
- Use a good foundation brush. I love my Sigma F80 and Vega basic foundation brush.
I hope I answered all your doubts. Btw Stuti is the name of my childhood friend’s big sister. We are not in touch anymore so I’m really curious now. Are you by any chance Stuti Sharma?
Girls if you have any remarks or suggestions or anything to suggest her then please comment below.