Makeup and Beauty Favourites
All I did in July last month was in pin safety pin. I’m so confused that I want to pull my hair out. Actually I’ve to opt for my mba specialization. Till last night I was sure I would take marketing as my major and finance as my minor. And by this afternoon I was sure I would swap human resource with finance as my major. And right now I’m sure I’ve no clue! The thing is I suck at numbers so I try run far far away but end up with it any way. To deal with all the madness my hands automatically go on brighter fun colours that scream
1. Sleek iDivine Acid Palette: It is my favourite eyeshadow palette. Although some of the colours are totally non wearable like that orange and the yellow. But who cares! I love to look at it. Just watching it is a great mood booster. The colours I wear mostly are both the plum and purple on extreme left, both the blues on extreme right. And the black ofcourse.
3. L’Oreal Lipstick Pink Passion: Every time I go out wearing it, girls ask me what I am wearing on my lips. People also ask for budget dupes but sorry no luck till now.
4. Revlon Lip Butter Berry Smoothie: The go-to lip colour when you can’t decide anything. Goes with everything. Plus no need for a lip balm!
5. L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara: I am loving a new mascara after so long. After a really bad experience with the Faces Pro Gel mascara
6. Avon Nail Enamels: Loving both these two colours. You have already seen me sporting one. And these dry quickly too.
7. Lakme Absolute Day Blushes: A pop of pink on your cheeks and you are done! This is my go to blush btw.
8. Not makeup related but I have started with Friends season 6. Everytime I hit a block while writing, I go back to those 6 room mates and everything gets sorted.
Can you suggest any way I wear those 4 colours at the centre of Acid Palette. They are the reason why I got it in the first place!
Btw help me choose between finance and HR. Any MBAs here?!