Price and quantity: Rs.800 ($16) for 200 gm
How to use the Makari’s clarifying antiseptic soap:
Use daily in the bath or shower. For maximum effect of the soaps whitening properties please keep l ather on for at least 5 minutes.
Here is what I like about the soap: (I use it on both- my face & body)
- First things first, it brightens up my face to an extent that you can tell something is fishy! No seriously it does makes you look radiant. I’m not sure if I should call it fairness though(because I don’t like the word!)
- It has got these exfoliating beeds in it which helps greatly in exfoliating.
- Not at all harsh. Initially it is but later on after a few uses, gets mild enough to be used on face.
- Lasts really long. Been using it from a month.
- Smells and lathers up nicely.
- Like the presentation. The hexagonal shape is really easy and comfortable to use.
- Cleans up very nicely.
- I’ve sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate it. A great plus!
- Damn expensive for a soap.
- The grains are initially hard on skin and takes it time to get mild enough to be used on the face.
Repurchase? I wish too..but the price!
Recommendation: Go for it if you want a nice exfoliating bar which exfoliates as well as brightens up the skin.
Disclaimer: Product sent by the PR for review purposes, 100% opinion as always.