Price & Quantity– Rs 225 for 190 gm.
|swatch of the lotion|
What I like about the lotion:
- It has got SPF 15 in it. Although it is not much but SPF in any quantity is always welcome
- I use it once a day i.e in the morning and no break outs so far.
- I’ve combination/oily skin and it gives a matte effect on application. It keeps my skin non-oily for about 3-4 hours in the April heat of Delhi. Apply a compact on top and you are free for half of the day.
- It has this light thin watery pink consistency which spreads easily. I just take a pump and dot my face with it and then spread. Works better that way.
- It gives a slight tint too which brightens your face and makes you look more awake. No coverage, just even skin tone.
- I like the smell although I can’t pin point what exactly it is. I’m still going nuts over it!
- It feels like Lacto Calamine to me. LC did wonders to my skin and so does this.
- Its non-greasy and oily.
- Its a good moisturizer, given the fact its specially made for oily-comb. skin it does its job pretty well.
- You can use it as a makeup base.
- The fact that its only available at salons.
- It doesnt comes with any cap. Although it comes with a ring attached to the base of the pump when you bring it home, but I threw/lost the ring. So, I’m not sure if you can travel with this in your bag.
- The pump did not work initially. It was like some old machine which demanded oiling first! But now its working fine.
- I expect Lotus to be more herbal in their ingredients.
- It gives a slight whitish cast because of the tint it has. But now I have reduced the quantity and it looks better this way. Just don’t use too much or it will look ashy.
Recommendation? Its a nice moisturizer with slight SPF and tint in it. If you have oily-combination skin, you are really going to like it. Always reminds me of the calamine lotion.
Disclaimer- Product sent by the PR for review purposes, 100% honest opinion as always.