L’oreal True Match Foundation N5 Nude Sand Review and Price
By Contributor: Sehej
Finding the perfect shade of foundation in India is extremely difficult. To be honest, whenever you go to any cosmetic store they have maximum of three shades in foundations or any base makeup- super light, light and medium which is rather astonishing considering the fact that in India there are women with shades ranging from dark to super light. There are women from South India to North India including the rest of the map where the skin color varies a lot. Thus, the search of a perfect shade never ends. This is really a matter which needs to be raised in my opinion. Anyways coming to the topic, the foundation I’m going to be reviewing today is the cult favorite True Match Foundation from L’Oreal Paris in the shade Nude Sand.
Loreal Claims: The goodness of micro fine pearls packed in a foundation! The L’Oreal Paris True Match foundation is developed to give your skin pearl like finish and a natural glow. The precise match technology blends smoothly on rough and patchy skin. It helps cover stubborn marks and uneven skin tone. The foundation is created to give maximum coverage without clogging the pores hence it doesn’t harm skin and the chances of acne are reduced.
- Consists glycerin hence it hydrates the skin.
- Filled with the goodness of vitamin e.
- Non comedogenic and oil free formula
The best part about this product is the shade range. Thus the rant above! Loreal truly understands that every woman has a different skin tone and thus this product comes in 18 shades! However let me tell you beforehand that the availability of the shades is pretty scarce and is limited depending upon store to store. I own this in the shade N5- Nude Sand which is Cheryl Cole’s shade, YAY! (I don’t know why am I getting excited over it but y eah!)
The packaging is very nice because it has a pump, which means it is accident proof. So no more spilling and emptying the entire bottle on the hand. One pump and you’re good to go. It blends well and coverage is medium to full. I usually apply it with a beauty blender that I got from forever21. The foundation looks natural and makes evens out the skin. But don’t expect that this foundation alone can cover stubborn marks like dark circles and pimple scars. It disguises them in a very good manner but doesn’t vanish them.
Does it make the skin look cakey and blotchy? Not at all. The pigmentation and blending power is so good that it will not at all sit heavy on your face . Coming to the staying power, I would rate Loreal True Match as good. You know some foundations which after sometime become runny and patchy? Well, don’t worry because it is nothing like that. Also as claimed by Loreal, this product has glycerin and vitamin e so forget about side effects or irritation.
GOOD POINTS about L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation:
- Good blending power and really easy to put on without any hassle.
- Claims medium to full coverage and definitely lives up to it.
- Staying power is good
- Wide range of shades to choose from
- Easy to use pump
- Quantity is good
BAD POINTS about L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation:
- A little expensive. Otherwise I could not find any other negative point about this one.
Price: Rs.995 for 30ml
Will I buy it again? I really like this one but I’m looking forward to trying Nyx Foundation as well. If that doesn’t work out then surely this will be my go to foundation
VNA Rating: 4/5
Parting Words (pun not intended!): The fact that I’ve seen so many makeup videos on youtube and many of them have been using Loreal True Match foundation says a lot about this product. Loreal lives up to all its claims and this is one product that is hard to miss. I love it and I’m sure you will too.
- Colorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick Review
- Oriflame The One Illuskin Foundation Natural Beige, Olive Beige, Porcelain, Nude Pink
- L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Sheer Delight Ultra Matt Oil Free Foundation Review
- MAC Face and Body Foundation Review
- NYX Twin Cake Powder Review
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup Foundation Review
- Clarins Instant Smooth Mousse Foundation 04 Golden Beige Review
- Revlon ColorStay Makeup Liquid Foundation Review
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Review