Review and Price of L’Oreal Paris The Infallible Le Rouge Range Charismatic Coral
By Contributor: Agnirupa
After my first review from this new l’oreal infallible range in Forever Fuchsia, I found the next most popular shade to be this orange coral shade called Charismatic Coral which many of you wanted me to review and swatch quickly. I must say, corals do not go with my complexion which is tragic since every single thing seems to be coral nowadays (sniff) On opening the seal of this lipstick however, I was astonished to find a happy hot orange shade!! (visually challenged eh?) Lets see how it looks.
L’Oreal Paris Claims: L‘Oréal Paris introduces 15 gorgeous new shades of Infallible Lipsticks. From subdued neutrals to lively, vibrant shades, now enjoy 10 hours of vivid, high definition colour and shine. Looking for a Lipstick that makes it through your morning coffee and lasts till your evening wine? Do you have complaints like– too sticky, too dull, fades easily – while choosing a lip product? L’Oréal Paris has found a solution to your lip color woes.
Shades available: Forever Frappe, Red Fatalle, Enduring Berry, Always Apricot, Forever Fuchsia, Resilient Raisin, Rambling Rose, Bold Bordeaux, Tender Berry, Charismatic Coral, Persistent Plum, Ravishing Red
As I have stated already, I love the new packaging of this infallible range as they come in lovely color-coded sturdy tubes with click caps which are both easy on the eye and to distinguish from others!.
The texture is firm yet creamy and lovely, very smooth and gives a nice even application which is a must when you are dealing with vivid shades like these. It did not play up my lip flaws and instead made it look hydrated and healthy.
The shade Charismatic Coral is a drug for orange-lovers! Though I cant confess to being one myself, I do love my peppy orange once in a while! It is a rich vivid red-toned orange which is so much nicer than the yellow toned ones. The pigmentation is amazing like the other shades and I need a couple of swipes hardly to get the color.
The shades are all very very staining, and hence have pretty good lasting power going for an easy 5hr + mark on my lips through food and drinks. It leaves a strong stain behind too but it does not dry out my lips after wearing off. The lipstick has a very faint smell which is almost unnoticeable and fades immediately.
The pros of L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick Charismatic Coral:
- Smart and pretty colored tube packaging with a tight click cap!
- The texture is veru smooth and moist- applies easily and evenly on lips J
- Does not highlight lip flaws and does not dry out lips!
- The shade is a gorgeous bright orange which will look amazing on medium / olive complexioned ladies!
- Great pigmentation!- only a couple of swipes needed J
- Great lasting power- beyond 5 hours!
The cons of L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipstick Charismatic Coral:
- Too pricey for a drugstore brand
- I don’t like the stains these lipsticks leave behind
Price: a huge Rs.999 ka jhatka for a tiny 2.5gm lipstick!
VNA Rating: 4/5
Do I recommend? As I said, orange lovers will fall hook, line and sinker for this peppy in-your-face orange. And if you want to tone it down a bit, you can always just dab it on and use a clear gloss over it. Ta-da! Its one of the nicest shades I got in my mail. Do check it out.
- Nars Michiyo Audacious Lipstick Review
- Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain Parisian Passion Review
- MAC La Vie En Rouge Matte Lipstick Review
- MAC Pander Me Matte Lipstick Review
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lipstick Nude Glow Review
- Street Wear Color Rich Lipsticks Pink Persuasion, Pink Pirouette, Party Melon
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lipstick Perfect Plum Review
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick Orange Icon Review
- MAC Good Kisser Lipstick Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Crease Less Lipsticks