By Contributor: Pooja
“Without perfume the skin is silent” – Said by someone I don’t remember but really works for this fragrance
Tagline: “Express a sparkling spirit and hint of seduction with Lancôme”, and it says it all. Made mainly for evening wear or date wear and every hot man that passes by will give you another look.
Top notes: clover, rhubarb
Middle notes: dog rose, narcissus
Base notes: black pepper, cedar wood
Normally I stay clear from girly, very sweet fragrances. I like soft but and not so sweet smell. And this one hits my weak point, I just love this smell so much, as you can see there is very little left in the bottle. Sometimes I wonder that, there might be some drug inside the perfume because I am so addicted to it that I have to smell it every time I open my closet even though I am not applying it.
How to apply:
- Take the bottle, giving it a loving look and smell it, then spray about 20 cm from skin, mainly focusing on the warmest areas of body i.e. wrists, behind earlobes, collar bones and neckline. For alluring effect spray it on knees…ah to tempt more (wink)
- For extra effects and more longevity, rub some Vaseline on those areas and then spray. It will stay much longer than expected.
Quick tip: At first when you spray it, fragrance is a bit sharp but if you let it settle down, it is mesmerizing and sexy.
Pros of Lancome Miracle So Magic! Perfume:
- Best part it stays longer, much longer with symphony of it notes. 6 to 8 hrs is minimum
- Very easing going perfume, mostly all people will like it.
- Being floral not very sweet nor very strong, balances it all
- A perfect gift product, as it is easily liked.
- Very fresh , floral , vibrant and happy scent
- Makes you feel younger
Cons of Lancome Miracle So Magic! Perfume:
- A sharp opening note
- Not readily available in India
“A woman’s perfume tells more about her than her handwriting”
Price: Rs. 4621 for 50ml
VNA Rating: 4.5/5
Is it for you? Lancome Miracle So Magic! Perfume is a sparkling and deliciously fresh floral eau de parfum and expresses happy spirit, vibrancy with touch of sexiness ,bursting with humor and high spirit so if you are such a person or if you want to be such a person and looking for an opening ,then you gotta grab this lovely glass bottle with sparkling fragrance.
- Chanel No.5 EDP Perfume for Women: Review
- Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche EDT Review
- Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Color 26 Venise Review
- Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci EDP Perfume for Women Review
- Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Shimmer Mist Review
- Lush Karma Bubble Bar Review