The packaging is really old world and can embarrass you in a washroom full of girls re-touching their makeup.
Enough said on the packaging, you must have got it by now.
It says: Cast a spell in satin. Rich color takes life in a luxuriously creamy stick that brings satin to your lips. Enriched with sunscreens, vitamins and the goodness of olives, your lips will have a story to share. Indulge in a pod of beautiful shades ranging from floral pinks to shimmering peaches.
Let’s move on to the colour. In one word “PRETTY!” I never in my dreams imagined that lakme would come up with such a nice colour. And this IS the sole reason I picked it up. Its a warm muted peachy pink brown colour. I’m at a loss of explaining the shade. Let’s say its mixture of peach and pink with hints of brown. It perks up your complexion and would suit all the skin tones. The finish is creamy and it gives a medium coverage which is buildable. After 2 coats, it completely covers my lip pigmentation.
- As the name suggests, it glides on my lips like satin and is creamy. It’s non-drying.
- The colour is very pretty ♥
- The packaging is boring and they all look same, so obviously difficult if you own m ore than one.
- It doesn’t settles into my fine lines.
- I quite like the smell, it’s very funny..may be vanilla or something. Nothing bad.
- The lasting power is not that great. Stays on for around 2 hours and leaves no stain behind. I like lippies which leave some stain behind so that my lips don’t get completely naked.
- If you are starting out with the lipsticks (read college/school girls), then this is a safe bet since the colour is not OTT and would not make you over conscious.
Price – Rs.225
So is it for you? You can try this range if you like the colours, they are all more or less the same. This particular colour is my favourite amongst all the other shades available in this range. It is creamy and glides on easily. Don’t expect a veryyy good quality keeping in mind the price. Overall, I like this lipstick and would re-purchase if any other colour catches my eye.
PS- Sorry for not posting the lip swatch. Its already 3am and I’m very sleepy. Will post that tomorrow.