Nostalgia came knocking today and I decided to review this- too filmy!!
Okay so this was the first ever foundation I ever used bought (except a few wrong shades from my mom’s dressing table!). I still come back to it whenever I wear a foundation that is.
It says: Blends perfectly with your skin, Offers full coverage for a flawless invisible finish, Is water based, ultra light when applied.
Price and Quantity: Rs.185 ($4) and 25ml
Available in: 8 shades, 3 and 6 not available in India
What I love about it:
- The shade is a perfect hit. It has the right amount of yellow undertones which matches my skin perfectly. I have 02.
- Blending it is easy. When I didn’t have any makeup tools, I used to apply it with fingers and it blended nicely. Later I moved on to foundation brushes which provided even better finish and now I’ve graduated to kabuki brushes and it blends perfectly.
- The coverage is sheer to medium and you can build it up.
- It has Spf 8 as per their claims.
- Doesn’t look cakey and heavy. Although you do need a moisturizer underneath.
What I don’t like:
- It melts down in the summer sun and wears off. So using it in summers is a very bad idea.
- It transfers to your cell phones and shirts even after blending properly- Don’t wear it out in the summer heat!
Recommendation– I love this and everyone can get a match in the shades range. It is one of the best foundations lakme ever made. I definitely recommend it for winters and less humid climates. If you are staring out on foundations, then this is where you should invest first.