I’ve got so many eye liners and eye pencils now. And since I don’t like liquid liners much, so I buy eye pencils like crazy. I was in two minds if I should review this but since a reader asked for the swatches, I decided to go ahead.
What it says? – A color intense formula, with beautiful soft-color effects that will not budge even in the evening. This eyeliner glides on smoothly and easily, for a well-defined look that lasts all day.
Price– Rs.299 ($6)
- Its true to its claim about lasting 9-5. I used it yesterday and it lasted throughout the day
- Does not smudges much
- It comes in a retractable tube, so you don’t need to sharpen it.
- It is nicely pigmented. 1-2 swipes are enough to give you the desired color.
- It can also be used on the waterline as it doesn’t stings. Also stays on waterline for a long time too.
- It is water resistant.
- Pretty colors. I liked all the colors in this range.
- Couldn’t find anything that I didn’t like!