Review, Swatches and Price of Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Creme Lipstick Coral Craft
Archimedes my brother now I know what you must have felt in your bath. Except that my Eureka moment doesn’t make a fancy story to tell to my future children. So kids I was playing with bubbles in my bath tub and that is how your mom cracked the lipstick mystery..The model in lakme 9 to 5 tv ads carries such a pretty peachy nude shade that girls nationwide mailed me with ref pictures to know the exact shade name. Since the photos are mostly photo shopped we could only guess (which all of you did!) but now I have a definite name to that mystery lipstick and that is Coral Craft from Lakme 9 to 5 crease less lipsticks which I will review and swatch today.
Lakme Claims: Make an impeccable impact with a single stroke of confidence! New Lakme 9to5 Crease-less lipstick has 20 work ready shades which are not only long lasting but also totally crease-less! Its ultra-creamy texture glides smoothly, and hides lines in one stroke. SPF 15, vitamin E, olive oil and jojoba oil keep your lips nourished and healthy all day long.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Pull out the cap.
Step 2: Start applying from the centre of your upper lip.
Step 3: Work from the centre towards the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth.
Step 4: Glide across the entire bottom lip.
100% crease coverage in a single stroke
ultra creamy texture
delivers hi-color payoff
Every day office essential
SPF 15 protection
Contains vitamin E, olive oil and jojoba oil
Lakme 9 to 5 Coral Craft is a pretty peach apricot shade. A very subtle shade which can be passed off as a nude lipstick. It suits my warm Indian complexion very well and the pigmentation is so good that it goes opaque in a single swipe. If brown or pink nude shades look flat on you then an apricot nude is what you need. I can see this shade working for office going girls or those who want a lighter lipstick to pair with smokey eyes. As you can see in my FOTD I’ve not worn it with any makeup and still doesn’t wash me out.
The texture of these creaseless lipsticks is semi matte which is great for winters as we have already have matte range from them for summers. It goes on satiny and settles to a semi matte finish. Never feels drying on lips.
I now know why they named it creaseless. The thing is it doesn’t settle into your lip lines and gives a smooth and even finish. The wear time is around 4-5 hours with snacking. I’m guessing the more deeper and pigmented shades in this range like Fuschia Field and Wine Order will stay for longer.
Swatches in natural light. And this is how it looks on me
Pros of Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Creme Lipstick Coral Craft:
- I love the finish. Its not creamy but its not a drying matte either. Let’s say it looks matte but feels a little satiny.
- I love how it never accentuates or settles into fine lines and makes your lips look nice and even.
- The wear time is good. I have worn it for 4-5 hours with meals. The more pigmented shades in this Lakme 9 to 5 range will stay for even longer.
- The colour Coral Craft is a very pretty apricot nude. Totally appropraiate for office wear.
Cons of Lakme 9 to 5 Creaseless Lipstick Coral Craft:
- Couldn’t find any. I know I am surprised too!
VNA Rating: 4.5/5
So is it for you? Lakme nine to five coral craft is the perfect apricot nude shade for office wear. I love the texture and formula of these creaseless lipsticks and coming at this price tag these are must haves. Highly recommend.
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25
- Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Souffle
- Lakme 9 to 5 Black Impact Liner
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Dual Core Balms
- Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Brick Rose Review and Swatches
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Coral Care
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Tea Break
- Lakme 9-to-5 Lipstick Scarlet Drill