Review, How to Use, Price, Buy Online La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water Spray
By Contributor: Moupee
There are lots of critics for the La Roche Posay face mist as I read some reviews online. Most people just say that it is water in a can. In some respects it is true as La roche thermal water essentially focuses on selling mineral water spray. However this water also claims to have a high concentration of selenium (a natural anti oxidant) and is completely chemical and chlorine free. This water soothes the irritable and sensitive skin as it is enhanced with nitrogen. The la roche thermal water claims to soothe, tone as well as refresh skin to give it wonderful protection or so it claims. Lets check out the review and see how the spring water fared on me and how I use it.
La Roche Posay Claims:
• 100% pure natural spring water.
• Naturally containing a high concentration of the element Selenium (53 ug/liter) to provide powerful anti-oxidant protection.
• This soothing water tones and refreshes skin, preparing it for treatment.
• Also appropriate for anti-inflammatory care following in-office procedures like chemical peels, laser resurfacing and microdermabrasion.
Price: It retails at different price tags at different places. But basically you will get it for Rs.400-500.
Packaging: the bottle is white with blue highlights on it and reminiscent of the L’Oreal white perfect SPF toner. While the packaging isn’t glamorous and doesn’t look expensive the bottle is slim and compact enough to fit in my purse.
The la roche Posay is primarily a no frills brand product that treats skin seriously. Because of the French Lineage of the product you can be sure of the genuine ingredients in the formulation. Let’s see what happened to my skin after I applied the la roche thermal water on it.
I live in South Calcutta, India and there is a lot of chlorine in the water which irritates the skin. I have really sensitive skin which breaks out in small bumps and this spoils the texture of my even toned skin. So I decided to use the la roche spray every day after I washed my face with my regular face wash. My skin tends to dry out and feel parched post washing and I wanted to check out if the thermal water is of any help.
I just sprayed on the thermal water on my skin and after one minute I could feel the irritated dryness subside a little. It was almost as if the la rosche thermal water corrected the PH balance on my skin. My skin felt refreshed, hydrated and relaxed in a strange and wonderful way.
I am using the water spray for more than 3 weeks now and I noticed the following results. My acne problem has reduced to some extent now and my T zone (I have combination skin) feels normal. My skin feels hydrated, fresh and soothed. I used to use Rose water before but this is far better. My break outs and skin rashes have reduced to a large extent and my skin looks healthier.
How to use La Roche Thermal Water:
- On bare skin post washing to correct the ph balance of your skin.
- As a face mist through out the day in summers
- As a quick hydration in winters when you don’t have a moisturizer handy.
- The weather is a bit hot and sweaty now and the face mist helps my make up to stay set for longer. Summer proofs my makeup.
- As a makeup finishing spray post makeup to make skin dewy.
Pros of La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water Spray:
- Good toner
- Great hydrator
- Good for restoring PH balance of skin and keeping it clean and sanitized
- Keeps sensitive, irritable and combination skin balanced and healthy
- Free from chemicals and perfume
- Selenium enhanced
- Makeup finishing spray as it summer proofs the makeup
- Makes skin dewy and fresh
Cons of La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water Spray:
- Difficult to get hold of. Not available online easily in India.
- You would still need other products like moisturizer and night cream to keep your skin nourished
Price: Rs.450 for 50ml
VNA Rating: 4/5
Dupes: Avene Thermal Water Spray
Buy Online: religarewellness.com
Final Verdict: Not a must have but a good luxury water mist to have in your bag.