Wearable Kylie Jenner Matte Makeup Look for Indian skin with Products Used
The other day I went to a salon to get my hair done and this girl comes to me and says “have you done your makeup yourself? Its so on fleek and natural” Haa! The happiness! That’s when I started thinking about the changes I have slowly incorporated in my makeup routine to get there. And that’s when I thought of putting up this makeup look together for you. I’m a big time fan of Kylie Jenner makeup and no I don’t judge anybody by the amount of lip injections they use. To each his own. But I try to recreate something similar: flawless base, full eyebrows, neutral eyes and matte lipsticks. And it works every.single.time. Thanks Kylie!
The only advice I can give the makeup beginners is to keep it light
Steps to do the neutral everyday makeup look for Indian skin:
- I’ve used L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Reno Liquid Foundation in 2 shades Amber + Honey and mixed them together since my shade fluctuates a lot in summers.
- Then I set the foundation with L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Reno Powder Foundation in shade Warm Beige.
- Then using an eyebrow kit I slightly filled in my eyebrows. Uzma did a round up of some of the top selling eyebrow kits on VNA recently which you can check.
- I wanted to keep my eye makeup neutral so used a dark brown in the crease, a rose nude on the lids and light brown above the crease to smoke out.
- Then I used a kajal and smudged it on my lower lash line and tightlined my upper line.
- For the mascara I used L’Oreal Paris Volume Million lashes mascara which is my go to mascara.
- For the face I used a natural apricot blush to slightly add some warmth to the cheeks. And added a subtle highlight on the highpoints of my cheekbones, forehead, nose, cupid’s bow and chin.
- For the lipstick I had planned on using the L’Oreal Paris lipstick in shade Arabian Nights (check here for my FOTDs with it) but couldn’t find it so went ahead with L’Oreal Paris Pure Garnet which I have already written about on VNA.
Excuse the excessive pouting. My normal photos don’t come out that nicely! Plus I don’t know why I was so energetic and dramatic that day. May be its the boho coin necklace I’m wearing! Or maybe because the shoot I did earlier that day for Petite Peeve went well (shameless promotion)
I did not include more pictures of the other matte look I did because they are already up HERE if you want to check out more shots of the makeup + maxi dress. The only change I made was that I replaced the lipstick with a beautiful plum shade. And maybe added some more contour. Thats exactly how I do my makeup these days. But honestly the L’Oreal Paris foundation makes my skin look flawless and a highlighter just adds the required glow. I’m contemplating starting a youtube channel. But I’m not sure. Do you want me to go ahead with the idea? Let me know.
Angelina Jolie Pitt Wedding Makeup Look
Deepika Padukone Makeup Look for Navratri
Boho Fishtail Braided Hairstyle
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Makeup Look
Tutorial How To Apply Red Lipstick
Kareena Kapoor TV Ad Makeup Look
25 thoughts on “Kylie Jenner Matte Makeup + Red Lip: FOTD, Makeup Products Used”
Wow.. you look stunning Anshita.The necklace is so pretty, and so are all other things !
Love the less is more look! looking great!
why so gorgeous? :*
and yesssss to YT!
that lipstick!!!!!!!! beautiful pictures dear.
Wow you look so pretty and all happy-happy !! loved the tute <3
And yeah you should definitely go ahead and start running YT channel !!
I love the pretty pout pics. U look super hot.
Awaiting to c u on YouTube.
Looking super pretty! Loved the red lip twist :)
Awesome makeup! I love her makeup style and loved you ombre hair :)
Ofcourse we want you to start a youtube channel Anshita! Looking forward to it! great makeup kudos :) (y)
Love the look and that lipstick is gorgeous.
iPhone X giveaway for its readers. Claim this giveaway offer before anyone else grabs this offer https://bit.ly/33eJQaH
Those are yours alright! . We at least need to get these people stealing images to start blogging! They probably just did a image search and grabbed them. They look good though!
You are a very smart individual!
My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.
Merely wanna say that this is very useful, Thanks for taking your time to write this.
With almost everything that seems to be building throughout this particular area, many of your points of view happen to be quite radical. Even so, I beg your pardon, but I do not give credence to your entire strategy, all be it refreshing none the less. It seems to everybody that your opinions are actually not entirely justified and in fact you are generally yourself not even fully certain of your assertion. In any event I did enjoy examining it.
I like your writing style genuinely loving this web site.