I was dying to try Jordana products, so once I was talking to a fellow blogger who happened to live nearby and she told me where to get them. So, there I was trying the products next afternoon. I picked up just one to try. And I’m planning more. Here is why..
|Jordana Incolor lipgloss
What it is? Jordana Incolor Glam Shine Lip Gloss
Other Shades? There were so many colors to choose from but I could not find this particular range on their website.
Where I found it?
In a store near north campus, Delhi. You can buy it online at CherryCouture. Price?
Their glosses are priced at $2 but I got it for Rs225 ($5) Not a bad deal huh!
What I like?
- The color is so pretty. I’ll admit I’m not a great fan of pinks but this surely looks lovely.
- Highly pigmented. I’ve only swiped it once in the swatches. It goes on opaque.
- Moisturizing. It never made my lips dry. However, I do wear a lip balm underneath.
- It doesnt smell but then I’ve an insensitive nose. But I assure you its nothing bad.
- The texture is very smooth to apply.
- Comes with the regular doe footed applicator.
- I’m happy that they have this range which is absolutely non glittery as I don’t like sheer lip glosses\lipsticks.
- Lasts easily for 3-4hours and after that leaves behind the same tint, so I apply I lip balm over it and tadaaa I’m done again!
|swatch of Jordana lip gloss
What I don’t like?
- Availability. Their are so many girls out there who want to try Jordana but they have no access to them. My heart goes out to you!
|swatch of Jordana lip gloss in daylight
My Rating: 3.75/5
Will I Repurchase? Yes but I dont like the rest of colors from this particular range. So if I come across anything other than this then sure!