A daily – use, non – greasy and quick absorbing body lotion that provides your skin essential nourishment as it moisturizes and softens. Wheat germ oil, a rich source of natural vitamin e, nourishes, corn oil and aloe vera moisturize while apricot kernel oil softens, leaving your skin soft, supple and healthy.
Ingredients: Wheat germ oil, Corn oil, Apricot kernel oil and Aloe vera juice.
Use directions: Apply lotion gently all over the body, slowly massaging it in. Best used after bathing when your skin is most receptive to hydration.
What I like about it:
- The fragrance. It smells really nice on your skin.
- Inexpensive for the quantity and quality you get.
- It has all natural and herbal ingredient list which is always nice.
- The consistency is neither thick like a cream or runny like a lotion. It is somewhere in between.
- It is absorbed into the skin in an instant and doesn’t feel greasy or heavy.
- It is quite moisturising. I’ve normal skin on my body and this lotion is just what I need to keep the balance.
- The flip cap is quite convenient to use and can be taken around.
What I don’t like:
- It contains parabens.
- I’ve used it only in summers so I’m not sure but I guess it may not be suitable for winters since it’s a light moisturiser meant for normal skin.
Recommendation– It is a nice, light and inexpensive moisturiser which smells nice and keeps your skin soft and hydrated. Another good product from Himalaya. I definitely recommend it for summers.
Disclaimer- Product sent by the PR for review purposes, my opinion is totally honest.