|Colorbar new launches collective swatches|
I was passing by a Colorbar store yesterday and saw loads of new tubes and bottles on display. Obviously I HAD to check what it all was and those were the new Colorbar launches I totally forgot about. Well Colorbar recently launched:
- Take Me As I Am Lipcolors (such a long name!): These are lipsticks in a chubby small stick form. These are matte yet creamy and last for ages on your lips. Better than those Inglot AMC chubby
- True Gloss Lipgloss: This range has got 10 shades and most of them lean towards orange-coral hues. They are Pink Stain, Fresh Pink, Radiant Pink, Coral Craving, Nectar Orange, Orange Sunset, Opal Orchid, Bitten Red. Price: Rs.495
- Perfect Pout Gloss: These are sheer glosses available in 8 shades. Some of the shades are Playful, Brazen, Whisper, Scandal. Price: Rs.550
- Cocktail Brights: This is a line of bright Neon Nail Paints. The shades arePlum Grenadine, Tangerine Mojito, Bloody Mary, Pink Lady, Pina Colada and Lime Margarita. Price: Rs.150 (Most excited about these. I have a thing for neon nails!)
|Colorbar cocktail brights neon nail paints|
- Colorbar Lip Pots: They have launched some new shades in this line. Price: Rs.495
So I went on a swatch attack mode. Here are the results!
|Colorbar Lip Pot swatches: bright berry pink shade|
|Colorbar Take Me As I Am lipcolor swatches|
|Colorbar Perfect Pout and True Gloss lipgloss swatches|
And these are the lipsticks and lipglosses swatched:
1. True Gloss Lipgloss in Orange Sunset: a yellow based orange. Santri you can call it.
2. True Gloss Lipgloss in Coral Craving: bright orange. similar to Revlon Colorbust Papaya.
3. Perfect Pout Lipgloss in Brazen : a sheer pink
4. Perfect Poy Lipgloss in Playful: muted milky peach (love this one)
5. Take Me As I Am Lipcolor in Sensuous Red
6. Take Me As I Am Lipcolor in Flirtatious Pink
7. Take Me As I Am Lipcolor in Lip Smacking Cherry
So this was my collective swatch post. Favourites?