Review, Price of Clean and Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash with Neem and Lemon
By Contributor: Sehej
Today I’m reviewing the newly launched Clean and Clear’s Pimple Clearing Face Wash for you guys. See those girls during that advertisement narrating their pimple and acne woes? Yep, that’s exactly how I feel about mine. Issues of oily skin. WHY GOD WHY? WHY ME? So taking them as my spirit animal, I bought this revamped avatar of their former pimple wash, now known as Pimple Clearing Face Wash with Neem and Lemon. Lets see how this one from Clean & Clear fares.
Clean & Clear Claims: A gentle yet effective face wash that helps treat pimples from first use and prevents spreading. Its gentle Neem-Lemon formula works well on pimple prone skin and reveals smoother, clearer skin in 7 days with daily use.
Directions To Use: Apple a small amount on wet palm and work into a rich lather. Gently massage onto face , avoiding the eye area. Rinse off thoroughly. Use twice daily for skin that’s clean, clear and beautiful.
The packaging is all green and cute, quite youthful in my opinion. The consistency of this particular face wash is more towards gel like. It is green-ish in color and a little tiny drop size product is more than enough to cover your entire face and neck as well. It smells a little cosmetic like, similar to other variants from Clean and Clear . The presence of salicylic acid is not mentioned in the ingredients list which is pretty mind boggling because I feel if its aimed directly at removing pimples then this particular must be present, otherwise how can you claim that it removes pimples?
Anyhow, it cleans the skin without over drying and the end result after every face wash is clean and soft skin. I have been using this one for a couple of days and the appearance of pimples is certainly less on my face. It does not eradicate the acne but lessens the emergence of any new ones. Make sure you limit the usage to only twice a day and even if have to wash your face in between, go for a mild cleanser which is preferably soap free and moisturizing.
Good Points of Clean and Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash:
- Easily available
- Travel friendly packaging
- Only a small amount is required per application so even though the size of the smaller bottle is 40 ml, it is going to last long.
- Prevents pimples
Bad Points of Clean and Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash:
- Does not contain salicylic acid.
- No amazing, life changing results
- Pretty much the same as all other ordinary products which claim to treat pimples
VNA Rating: 3/5
- Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser
- Lakme Salon 50% Discount Offer
- Bio Oil Review
- Dove Beauty Moisture Face Wash
- Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream Review
- Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow
- Clarins Face Treatment Oil Lotus Combination Skin
- Tresemme Hair Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
- Nivea Creme Review