So now that the stats have been provided, lets start with the review.
|Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion review
How I got to know about it? From my dermatologist
Price: Rs.110/115 (2$)
Other Variants: They have a moisturising lotion too for sensitive skin. I’m yet to try that.
Where?: Any drugstore
How to Use: Apply Cetaphil and wipe off with cotton, tissue or a wet wash cloth, or wash off with water. Alternately – you can use Cetaphil just like you would use your regular face wash.
I’ve been using it from the time the signs of first acne developed on my face and the dermo recommended it to me. So, 5yrs at least!
|swatch of cetaphil
- It doesn’t dries out your face since its a mild cleanser
- Its PH balanced so you really don’t need a toner after this one
- It doesn’t break out.
- Its the most gentle cleanser I’ve ever used. As they say, it really is great for sensitive skinned beauties
- You can also remove some of your makeup with it. Not completely though.
- Dry skinned girls need not worry since it doesn’t rob your skin off the moisture.
- Oily beauties can use it as an evening or night time face wash when you don’t want anything harsh on your face.
- You can even massage your face and sleep with it without fearing any breakouts. How cool is that!
- Its not that effective when you are back from a humid day at work with all the dust and grime all over your face. You NEED to have a separate face wash for that purpose. Well anyway I’ve different face washes for the different times of the day in summers, so that’s not a problem with me!
Well I used it very religiously this winter. But my skin gets really oily in summers so I need something more strong for those humid days. I would continue using it at nights though. My brother who has got veryyy sensitive skin uses it too and there is no face wash which has worked like this for him. You should really make it a part of your skin care regime.
My Ratings: 4.5/5 (-0.5 for not working that effectively in summers)
Repurchase? 10+ bottles used already!!