Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliners Pitch Black, Sapphire, Violet Night, Steel Grey, Chocolate Truffle, Scotch
Another Bobbi Brown preview! I attended a Bobbi Brown
You know how famous and iconic are the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liners. These are claimed to be exactly like them but in a better and convenient packaging. For those who struggle with brushes or feel pot liners are not that travel friendly then these are just made for you. They have 6 shades in this range: Steel Grey, Chocolate Truffle, Scotch, Pitch Black, Sapphire and Violet Night . I swatched them all for you.
Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliners Swatches from left to right:
1. Violet Night: a deep shimmery violet (love this!)
2. Sapphire: Its a rich blue. Although in the store lights it appeared eggplant purple
3. Pitch Black: a jet black shade. One of the blackest eyeliners you can ever find
4. Scotch: brown with golden shimmer (if browns look flat on you then try this one)
5. Chocolate Truffle: a rich chocolate brown. Another favourite!
6. Steel Grey: a matte deep grey (looks different in the swatches though)
In terms of shades, I totally like how black Pitch Black is. And violet night is my favourite because of the drama it adds. O would like to see more shades from their pot gel liners to be made into these pencils.
Price: Rs.1800 approx
These will be available in stores from June 2014
- Lakme Absolute Color Illusion Nail Polish Fantasy Review
- Lingerie Solutions and Haul
- Maybelline Instaglam Box Wedding Edition Review
- Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Overnight Mask Review
- MAC Snob Satin Lipstick Review
- L’Oreal Paris L’Or Lumiere Collection
PS – Shopped till I drop! Nothing works like some retail therapy. And yep got some amazing shoulder cut out tops!