Hi Tannima, I’m so glad you are trying to get friendly with makeup. Cream blushes are not difficult to apply, infact they are more easy to blend and look natural. Also since beginners don’t have much makeup tools, cream blushes only need fingers. I’m going to suggest you both the cream and powder blushes:
1. Nyx cream blush– the natural shade you have selected is a good choice. But since you are medium toned,
tea rose will look more pink and natural as against Natural. Just google the swatches. It comes cheap if you order it internationally. I suggest this site for nyx shopping
and steer clear of cherryculture! You could also get them from our desi shopping sites and the price is still good against the quantity since a pan will last you a looong time. (I’ve never hit pan with any of my blushes, can you believe that?)
2. Colorbar Powder Blush – Cosmic Rose has shimmer so I suggest it for night time. You should definitely check out the shade Peachy Rose, its a cult favourite so most of the times its out of stock.
3. Inglot Freedom System Blush
– These are great quality blushes and come in 14 shades. I’ve #32 and its a pretty peachy pink with light shimmer. I got it from shopatmajorbrands
and you don’t need to buy an empty palette with it online whereas you would be required to buy the palette in Inglot stores.
4. Maybeline Expert Wear Blush – These blushes are the most budget friendly and you can practice with these blushes and see what colours suit your skin tone. I suggest Apricot Flush.
For blush brush, try the vega professional brushes. Use a light hand while applying and blush your way to glory! Oh btw my first blush was Maybelline Dream Mousse Soft Plum
Do you have any suggestions for her? Anything you would like to contribute?