Bridal Makeup Artists in Hyderabad
Recently a school friend of mine got married. We didn’t speak for years but when I saw her wedding photographs on facebook, I was awestruck. The dewy cheeks, soft pink lips, sculpted and highlighted face, soft brown eyes and a twinkle in her eyes made me inbox her – “Congratulationsss!!! When?? How?? Where??” (You can’t straight away ask: Congrats. Makeup from where??)
So what was originally a sincere wish turned into a long discussion. So I very casually dropped in the subject of makeup artists. Apparently she got married in Hyderabad and her lehenga and saree shopping was also from there only.
For her makeup, she got ready by a makeup artist named Zing. She has this real friendly aura around her and listens to your needs and requirements and ready to work accordingly. She does really amazing bridal makeup (the pics are proof….but can’t show you guys until I ask her). She has her own makeup parlour where she does the hair and makeup called Sero’s. I’m adding some photos from her facebook page. Her studio is in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Her prices are a little expensive though.
I asked her to recommend some more artists and here is her list:
2. China Parlour at Banjara Hills: They do some nice makeup ranging from pre-bridal to wedding and reception. But you gotta explain to them what you need and have a trial first.
3. Begums Beauty Parlour: located in Chirag Ali Lane. This is a very budget parlour. I can’t vouch since sitting here in Delhi, I’ve got absolutely no clue!
4. MUA Suman: Her style is kinda OTT. So you gotta show her what you want. She uses Mac, Kryolan, Nars, etc. Her website makeupnirvana.com. Here is a photo for your reference.
5. Sandy’s Artistry: Her salon is located in Banjara Hills. She specializes in dramatic as well as wedding makeup. No photos of her work to show you though.
6. Bubbles: according to her is a famous hair and beauty salon which specializes in bridal makeup. Its located in Journalist Colony, Jubilee Hills.
I will update this space if I get to know more so bookmark it guys!
PS – Like Delhi is all about Nagars (kamla nagar, pratap nagar, patel nagar, laxmi nagar, malviya nagar, tilak nagar, gandhi nagar), Hyderabad seems all about hills (jubilee hills, banjara hilla, blah blah hills). Random I know!