Let me introduce to my bestie today. Say hello to the Avon Strawberry Lip Balm which is what I always have on my lips. I’m a lip balm addict and have loads and loads of varieties stocked up and I announce this is one of my favourites. Lets see why..
Avon natural lipbalms are light-weight & easy to apply, glide on smoothly. Moisturising formula protects lips from dryness, has glossy shine & sheer color. Use on top of lipstick or by itself.
8 flavours available: Green tea, Strawberry, Aloe, Peach, Almond & milk, cherry, lemon, Grapefruit & Mint
Price :Rs 79 for 4gms
What I like:
- The tint. It has sheer soft red colour that is just the MLBB shade for my pigmented lips. Looks natural.
- No shimmer. I prefer creamy or glossy finish without the shimmer and this is what it delivers.
- The fragrance and taste. True to its name, it smells and tastes of strawberry. Fruity but not overpowering.
- Moisturising. It prevents chapped lips and makes them soft.
- The stick form is very convenient to use.
What I don’t like:
- Sometimes the balm just refuses to go back inside the tube which results in a war and needless to say, I always win.
- The other shades are not tinted. Only cherry leaves a tint except this one.
Recommendation- They are moisturising, tinted, yummy, inexpensive, hygienic..what more can you ask for. I love them and would keep buying them over and over. Much better than Nivea and Maybelline balms.
6 thoughts on “Avon Naturals Lip Balm: Strawberry (Tinted) Review & Swatches”
I used to have it till it got washed with my jeans in the washing machine!:P Just like my ipod. But thats out of context!:P
I loved this and liked the green tea one too!:D
Great post, I’m in ♥ with the Aloe one. I can’t wait to try strawberry out now.
i really like this one. used to use it when it came in a little tub! it worked pretty well for me
My favouritest product, best lip balm ever! :)
I did get 2 this campaign. It was buy 1 get 1 free offer..