Za True White Cleansing Foam Review
Za sounds so musical. And attractive as hell. Zaaara..Pizzaaaa..oh well. Well I did google it and found its actually a slang for pizza! Although I doubt if the Shiseido guys know it. Anyway so as you know Shiseido India launched their skin care line Za Cosmetics in India just recently and their products already have all the beauty bloggers raving about them. I joined the bandwagon to see what the fuss is..and well all I will say is I have found my HG face wash for summers in Za True White Cleansing Foam. Yes we gotta have HG face washes for all types of seasons alright! Let’s start with the review.
Za Claims: A whitening cleansing Foam that provides essential care for moisturised translucent skin
I started using this Za face wash ever since I recieved it teeny tiny samples in My Envy Box. Then later I got the full sized tube to try it out. So its been in my bathroom from more than 2 months. And I don’t remember using anything else. Yes I’ve forgotten where I kept my HG Cetaphil lotion. True story.
The packaging is classy and simple. And the flip open cap shuts nicely so that makes it travel friendly as well. Although I use the sample sizes of this one since I already have them. No kidding. This thing lasts forever. I only need a pea size amount for a full face dripping in oil and dirt. In the mornings I need even lesser.
The foam is a thick white coloured cream with tiny yellow beads. The beads are non abrasive and don’t do much honestly. But I was kinda shy of using a cream cleanser since I stick to gel based products in my skin care regime because of my oily skin. Add to it I’ve really sensitive skin which gets irritated easily. Yep I’ve got pretty bad skin! But surprisingly this suits me really well. It has not broken me out nor does it make my skin red. I could not detect any fragrance.
As for the “whitening” effect I think they mean brightening. Because it cleans your face so well that you can instantly see a fresh and glowy you. And although its a nice foaming cleanser, it never makes my skin feel stretchy or dry. These days I am skipping moisturiser and go for a sunscreen straight away.
Swatches in natural light
Pros of Za True White Cleansing Foam:
- Cleans..like really deep cleanses.
- You need a teeny tiny pea size amount so it lasts really long.
- Works for my sensitive skin..thats something I always look out for. No breakouts.
- Keep oil away for a good time.
- No dryness or stretchy feeling even after a deep cleanse like this.
Cons of Za True White Cleansing Foam:
- Okay if I have to think of something then I guess its not meant for dry skin although I am not sure. Since it takes away all the oil and grease from my oily combination skin so I suppose it would be too much for dry skin girls.
VNA Rating: 5/5
So is it for you? Za True White Cleansing Foam has become my HG cleanser now. It cleans, hydrates and brightens without any dryness or breakouts and that is all I expect from my cleanser. It scores special points for being affordable as well. Highly recommend!
I went to watch The Fault in our Stars last week and 30mins into the movie I started hearing a funny yet very loud noise. And then I saw it. The guy on my left was snoring. Literally. Even though we were in a middle of a very emotional and romantic scene where they both go out for a dinner date, we couldnt help but burst into laughter! His girl friend was just patting his face while enjoying the movie. I know!
- Top 20 Professional Tips for Skin and Hair Care in Indian Monsoons
- 5 Best Spas in Delhi for Girls on a Budget
- L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Aqua Essence SPF 30 Sunscreen Review
- 10 Best Facial Kits Available in India
- Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi Protection Anti Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- The Body Shop Strawberry Range Reviews: Body Butter, Body Mist, Shower Gel