Earn while you learn. Yes! Who says makeup can’t earn you money. Here is your chance to get rich and make a career on VNA just by doing what you already do…using makeup.
Right now its just Sailor and me. His job description consists of admiring me, motivating me, asking for treats when VNA crosses little milestones and forever keeping a tab on the analytics stats (the only guy thing to do!). But now I need a few girls to assist me in what colour should the headlines be or what shoes shall I wear to college. Okay not really! I need girls who are as vain as I am and not apologetic about it. Haa I can be a poet!
The thing is we can do with some more craziness on VNA. My hectic college life doesn’t allow me much time so I’m hiring writers now.
- love makeup and beauty
- have a good command over written English
- have a good sense of humour. You shouldn’t be boring!
- can write
We need articles on:
- New launches in makeup (reviews on lipsticks, blushes, eye shadows, brushes & tools, foundations, etc etc)
- Skin care, hair care, foot care, body care, etc
- Makeup tutorials
This will be a work from home thing. All you need is:
- a good quality camera for reviews and tutorials. I don’t expect an SLR but no cell phone cameras either. The picture quality is important.
- a laptop or PC
- and a bank account.
I will compensate you for every article. The stipend would enough to cover a good percentage of your beauty purchases so you can indulge in make up all the more without breaking your bank.
Payment- Per article basis
If you satisfy the above criteria then please mail me at careers(at)vanitynoapologies(dot)com. You must have an Indian bank acount to apply.
I will answer all your queries personally via mails. Our content coordinator Tanvi will be answering to all your mails.
What you need to include in your introductory mail:
- a brief about you
- Written sample
- Experience with blogging and wordpress, if any
- Topics on which you would like to write about. Say if you want to do product reviews then send us the list of products you own. If you want to do makeup tutorials then attach sample photos of your work. If you want to write about fashion then a sample of your post written on a similar topic.
- Tell us if you are presently writing for other Indian websites or magazines.
Mail us ONLY at: careers(at)vanitynoapologies(dot)com. We always to love to have fresh people in our team so this post is OPEN indefinitely.
We have a full time position too, applicable only if vacancies are available.
Updated : March 2016