Skin Stats: Combination, sensitive, acne-prone
Price: Rs.60 ($2)
How to use?
Wet your face. Apply to face and neck and gently massage. Rinse off.
What I like?
- It cleanses thoroughly. It removes all dirt and grime very effectively.
- My face glows after every use. I don’t know about the fairness part, neither I paid attention but my face radiats. Maybe because it gets squeaky cleaned.
- Controls oil to a large extent. It would be helpful in summers to the oilies.
- It has got this mild scent.
- You only need half a pea size amount. So, a little goes a long way.
- It has got this creamy consistensy and foams like mad!
What I don’t like?
- ·It dries your face and you immediately need a moisturizer after that. Not good for dry skin girls.
- Although it didn’t break me out but its regular use made my skin more sensitive and red and I had to go back to cetaphil again.
My Ratings: 3.5/5
Conclusion: Dry girls stay away. Oilies girls would love it in summers. However, if you have sensitive skin like me then I suggest you better not try this.