Price: Rs.198 ($4)
|to show you the color|
Here is how it looks on me. It gives that pop of color to the eyes.
What I like?
- The color! I LOVE colored mascaras.
- The blue emphasizes the white of your eyes and makes you look more awake.
- It doesnt make you look weird, gets really visible if you get out in the daylight.
- The color is buildable. So if you don’t like much color to show up then don’t go for more than 1 coat.
What I don’t like?
- You need an oriflame consultant to get these.
- Gives you spider lashes.
- It clumps.
My Ratings: 2.5/5 (all for the color)
Repurchase? No, I’ve got it in all the colors available. But there is this new range in Oriflame which has mascaras in Red and green too, so I’ll try them and will come up with the reviews soon.
Conclusion: I know you must be thinking I’m insane but trust me it gives a lot of drama. So use it when you are wearing no eye-make up for that extra effect. But be ready to compromise on the quality. Now, I’m looking for coloured mascaras in some good brands.