What it says? Creamy kajal eyeliner with a metallic finish for intense pearly shimmer. Contains coconut oil for enhanced glide
Price: Rs.249 ($5)
Quantity: 2.5 g.
How to use? Hold the kajal sideways and apply horizontally to avoid blunting the tip.
|kajal liner swatch|
What I like?
- The packaging. I’m the one who usually don’t care much about the packaging, it’s the product quality that matters but I cant stop myself from writing about it this time. Its so jungly (forest-like), lives upto its shade name, jungle!
- Inexpensive, Look out for the offers
- It can be used as an eyeshadow base. So, if you still haven’t got your hands on those NYX jumbo eye pencils, than you can try this.
- Water-line safe. Doesn’t sting or anything.
- Stays for 4-5hrs on my upper lashline.
- Doesn’t smudge much, though I always smudge it every time I wear it for the subtle green smoky affect.
- The color is really nice with shimmer in it. The shimmer isn’t much visible when you apply.
What I don’t like?
- You need an oriflame consultant to get these.
- Not much pigmented. You have to swipe the color a few times for it to show up on your lid. Or maybe you can use it with a primer underneath.
- It really isn’t an eyeliner but an eyeshadow base. But it still can do the trick if you try.
- The base with which it is attached isn’t strong and threatens to come out every time I use it
My Ratings: 3/5
Repurchase? No, I was intrigued by the idea of a green kajal(kohl), but black suits me the best.