Ideal for the delicate eye area! Dual action concealer containing Eyeliss to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and Eye bright, to help soften shadows under the eye. With 68% water for a refreshing effect.
Price: Rs.199 ($4)
Shades available: Pink and Gold.
I’m reviewing the ‘gold’ one here.
What I like:
- It is a cream concealer and is very easy to spread and blend.
- I use it to highlight my cheeks, nose bridge and cupid’s bow because of the shimmer present in it. In short, it is a highlighter.
- Mix it with your foundation for your own tinted-moisturiser.
- Comes in a tube and the nozzle helps in no wastage of the product.
- You just need a tiny amount. Mine is still 3/4th left.
- Can be used as an e/s base.
What I don’t like:
- Gives no coverage at all. It just isn’t a concealer!
- It has this tiny flecks of gold shimmer which highlight the under-eye rather than conceal it.
- It looks white and ashy
- No staying power.
Frankly a concealer is supposed to conceal and if it cannot conceal a single blemish then it is a failure. I would not recommend it.