|makeup and beauty online haul|
We have a dilemma here. Yours truly is officially confused now. I LOVE it? I HATE it? love hate..love hate..love hate.. ugggghhhhh! You people know how madly I love the weather we have right now in Delhi. Who doesn’t love rain? But the thing is its almost impossible to get good shots in this weather. It was so cloudy (don’t call it gloomy please) that almost all the photos I clicked came out blurry and dark. And I just hate to use flash. So bear with me people.
And yes as you can see I shopped hauled. Most of it is online stuff since I’m too busy with college to go out myself. Let’s start!
1. & 2. Skin Food BB Creams
3. Orange nail polish: a random buy at sarojini market.
4. Fuschia nail paint: again from Sarojini market
5. Lakme Nail Paint Remover: well I need something for the stuff at 3 and 4.
6. L’Oreal Infallible lipstick: I love this range. So apt for people who don’t like to touch up.
7. Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick
8. My feather extensions in 4 colours!! *happy dance* Got them a couple of months ago. They didn’t come with clip-ons *sucks*. Anybody knows how to wear them? Anyone? Please its kinda urgent important come on I have waited so long for them. Mentioned them in my birthday wishlist.
Okay now comes the boring important stuff.
1. Aloe Veda Strawberry Shower Gel: I want people to say “there goes the girl who smells of strawberries”!
2. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel: The. BEST. Moisturiser. Ever. Period
3. Lotus 3-in-1 matte sunscreen: its tinted (click for the review)
4. The Body Shop Rainforest Shampoos: got them in a sale a couple of months back. They are travel size. I did the math, the full size bottles come cheaper without any discount then the price I payed for the tiny bottles at 50% off. Me not going to TBS sales now.
5. Lotus Herbals Anti-tan gel: already reviewed on blog.
6. Lotus Tea Tree face wash: its raining Lotus on VNA! But seriously the best face wash for oily skin after Cetaphil.
7. 4 packs of Hip Hop Cold Wax Strips: click for review. This time I got them in green tea! I might get the strawberry ones next!
|moisturiser, sunscreen, shampoos, shower gel, face wash shopping|
|Hip Hop Cold Wax Strips in green tea|
What have you shopped recently?