Ladies and (oh well there won’t be any gentleman reading this) more ladies, I unveil my October favourites. *applause*
LBD talc, Deborah Milano Atomic Red Lipstick – 03, Maybelline My Mahogany, Avon Concealer, Oriflame tea tree oil, Nivea dragon fruit lip balm, Maybelline Colorma red paint (forgot the exact name!) and Inglot liquid blush 81
1. Pantene hair fall control shampoo
2. Pantene hair fall control conditioner
3.Liz Earle Hot Cloth cleanser – still in love
4. Liz Earle moisturiser – perfect for the current somewhere in between Delhi weather!
5. St.Ives Scrub – all time favourite
6. Fiama Di Wills shower gel
7. Wella Kolestint hair conditioner – this love happened when I ran out of my favourite conditioner and was in desperate need of a conditioner (what? there are things like hair conditioner emergencies too!). This makes my hair soooo soft.
8. Dove Oil Care Mask – review coming soon
9. Cetaphil cleanser – back to my shelf again..winter time!
So these were my last month’s favourites. What are yours?