With everything being so easily available online, I hardly go to shops now. Ofcourse buying from shops always feel nice but it has its own catches:
- You have to get ready and it just takes forever! So, by the time you are ready, the person who agreed to accompany you, has changed his/her mind.
- The bargaining you generally do is nothing compared to the online hefty discounts..oh well.. ;)
Deborah Milano Atomic Red Lipstick, Elle 18 nail paint, Vaseline body lotion, Listerin mouthwash, Garnier baby shampoo, Lakme dual sharpener, Aroma Magic sunscreen.
And these are some samples I got with my purchases.
- They have free shipping on all orders above Rs.500
- Apart from credit/debit cards, net-banking, etc., you can avail the Cash On Delivery option too. Their are no extra charges for that.
- They give upto 35% discount on beauty products.
- If your order is above Rs.750, you get freebies along with your purchases..yes!
- You get some samples too along with your order.
- They are adding more and more brands to their catalogue. Infact I personally asked them to add Maybelline..and its coming soon!
- You could use discount codes to get some additional discounts, which they come up with regularly.
The interface is friendly and easy to use. The only hitch is that you can’t see if a particular product is out of stock. You would only know if you click on that particular product. Also, I would like to see Nyx, Elf, Colorbar and many more brands there. In short it really is a one stop shop for all your needs.
I placed my order on 9th October late at night and got it last morning. Just 3 days, which is pretty fast.
If you are planning to buy something, than you can use my code (Anshita4E898FMX) to get some 100 bucks off on your purchase.