MUA High Definition Supermodel Eyes Britain’s Next Top Model Palette Review and Swatches
By Contributor: Tejinder
I am so happy to be back on VNA after 2 months..I so missed this space! Today I am sharing the review and swatches of my favourite Top Model Palette which I am using daily, almost to the point of addiction because of its lovely shades. Most of the shades in the palette are wearable and look very classy too. I bought this eyeshadow palette (together with loads of other stuff) when my hubby pointed to me the MUA online Xmas offers. It is a show stopping collection of 28 eye shadows that will make your eyes pop and I am couldn’t agree more! It is a very bright and colourful palette with an assortment of colours from blues, green, yellow, purples and pinks. This palette is perfect to play with colours.
MUA Claims: Here at MUA Towers we love Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model so much that we have created our very own palette! Filled with 28 eye shadows, including a variety of pearl, matte and high shimmers, a blusher, a bronzer and a highlighter, you will look camera ready in a flash! With a lenticular cover graphic!
The colours, a mixture of glittery and matte – are so vibrant and can be worn for night or evening parties. Matte Eye shadows are powdery in texture so may fall down as less pigmented than glittery eye shades. All colours are wearable. Some are quite pigmented specially the dark shades. Eye shadow stays all day long if using a primer underneath.Very easy to blend and lovely wearable colours! You can create or give multidimensional or glamorous looks with this palette by mixing lots of them together. It is a great quality product at an amazing price.
Pigmentation: The eye shadows are superbly pigmented but still it is advisable that you use a primer before applying them. With the primer, colours stay longer and don’t smudge or crease. Light shades are less pigmented than dark ones.
Packaging: It comes in a compact, classy, sturdy and travel-friendly black casing. The Eye shadow name, quantity and ingredients are listed on the back side of the palette. Four sponge applicators are also provided although I hardly used any. This Palette has one each of a bronzer, blusher and highlighter. When you open this palette there is big mirror as well which can be used while travelling.
Texture is mixed. Some colours are pigmented, soft and creamy in texture while others are quite dry and powdery in texture which can fall out while applying. The colours which are creamy in texture can be picked up by brush easily.
Swatches in natural light
My EOTD with it
I did my wedding anniversary makeup using this MUA Palette
Pros of MUA Britain’s Next Top Model Palette:
- Collection of 28 shades in one palette
- Also Includes one each of bronzer, blusher and highlighter
- Great quality product at an amazing price
- Good pigmentation
- Soft texture
- Does not crease or fade and stays longer when worn with a primer
- All shades can be used either wet or dry
- Easily Blend able and give Smokey looks to eyes
- Dual side sponge applicator is good although hardly used
- Create multiple looks to pop out the eyes – on the lid or on the lower lash line
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging
- Does not irritate eyes
Cons of MUA Britain’s Next Top Model Palette:
- Some fall out for shades that are very shimmery or powdery in texture
- Shipping charges can increase the overall price if you are in India
Price: £7.00 (buy it here)
VNA Rating: 4.75/5
Final Verdict: MUA Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model Palette is great. You can create show-stopping eyes with this stunning palette which has 28 eyeshadows, blush, bronzer and highlighter. It is like an all-in-one kit. Highly recommend!
- MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow Review
- UD Naked Eyeshadow Palette Review
- UD Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette Review
- MUA Undress Me Too Palette Review
- MUA Poptastic Palette Swatches, Review
- MUA 12 Shade Dusk Til Dawn Palette Swatches, Review