MAC Pink Swoon Sheertone Powder Blush Review and Swatches
By Contributor: Sonal
Tried eating healthy and having plenty of water as well for that natural glow on your skin? No immediate results? Yeah, Solution is here. Deceive every one with some clever make up skills and make your cheeks look radiant with MAC Pink Swoon Blush which I will review and swatch today! Clever make up is when you don’t get caught with heaps of foundation and shimmer on your face. Shimmer is a complete ‘No No’ when it comes to blush for natural looking glow in your daily make up routine. It doesn’t look good when your cheeks glitter in sun light and there’s no such occasion to deck up that way.
So all you can do is start grabbing MAC matte blushes in your massive collection. Yeah, the quest never ends finding out the right make up!
Pink Swoon is a light blue pink blush shade. Its more like a lighter version of barbie pink. Its quite sheer..ofcourse it Sheertone! This range of blushes are sheer in pigmentation which is good for makeup beginners. You can keep on loading the blush and it still won’t give you clown cheeks.
It works best on: Fair to medium skin. It won’t show up on dusky Indian skin. Say upto NC35. The more fair you are the more it will show up and more drama it will create. And you are going to flaunt your baby pink high cheek bones on instagram right after you are done with the mirror.
Why it Looks Natural: Because it is pigmented in a good way. As the shade itself is not too dark and not too light it becomes very easy to blend over your skin unlike those highly pigmented dark colours. It doesn’t leave patches of blush on your skin where you get lost blending them to look natural. It makes your skin look so baby like.
The texture is very smooth like silk. And the staying power is around 5-6 hours.
For Maximum Effects: Put on this powder blush lightly on your cheeks and a bit on your forehead towards the hair horizontally and on the straight line of your nasal bone. In simple words, get tanned with this pink blush. Think of the areas where sun will hit you the most when you jog early in the morning and get flattered over your skin just after that. Yeah, try creating the same illusion. To Confess, I wear this a little over eye lids too sometimes and trust me it looks just perfect
You May Like MAC Pink Swoon Sheertone Blush:
- It goes very well with western outfits.
- The shade makes you look fresh and youthful.
- Its sheer so you can build up the pigmentation.
- It makes your skin look vibrant instantly.
- It’s easy to blend even with finger tips.
- It stays-on for quite long.
You May not Like MAC Pink Swoon Sheertone Blush:
- When you swatch the colour with your fingertips you may find it less pigmented. But on skin it works well.
- If you wear make up only on occasions then this may not be the right shade for heavy makeup. Reason being its matte and it’s a light shade.
VNA Rating: 4.5/5
Overall: MAC Pink Swoon Sheertone Blush is a light blue based barbie pink. If you are finding a right blush for every day makeup and don’t want it to look as if you are actually wearing it, then this is the one. Its one of the best pink blushes around.
- MAC Fleur Power Blush Review
- Mac Ripe for Love Blush Review
- 10 Best Mac Blushes For Indian Skin Tones
- MAC Peachykeen Sheertone Blush Review
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos Coral and Peach Blush Review
- MAC Bad Girl Gone Good Blush Review